Foros de discusión

Issue In Inter-Portlet Communication (IPC) - Liferay EE 6.0.6

Manoj GT, modificado hace 11 años.

Issue In Inter-Portlet Communication (IPC) - Liferay EE 6.0.6

Junior Member Mensajes: 26 Fecha de incorporación: 6/04/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

We are using Shared Render Parameters for implementation of IPC between two different portlets. Its working fine in Liferay 6.0.6 CE but the same is not working in Liferay 6.0.6 EE.

Has anyone faced the same issue ? If so kindly provide me a fix for the same.

Note: Both portlet's are in two different portlet wars

Regards,
Manoj-GT
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Issue In Inter-Portlet Communication (IPC) - Liferay EE 6.0.6

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14914 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
Since you have EE, you have support and should contact them.

Thanks David for your response.

Before contacting Liferay we want to make sure the way we implemented IPC is correct or is there any special configuration needed for EE.

We followed the steps given in the following wiki URL http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Eventing+and+Shared+Render+Parameters

In this Eventing is working fine in both the editions whereas Shared Render Parameters is working in CE and not working in EE.

Regards,
Manoj-GT
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14914 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
Well, there's 6.0 EE, 6.0 EE SP 1, 6.0 EE SP 2, plus a number of fixpacks available. Have you verified what version you're using? Have you verified that any fixpacks relevant to your issue have been deployed?

If you've gone through all of this, I'd say your next step is to contact support...

RE: Issue In Inter-Portlet Communication (IPC) - Liferay EE 6.0.6 (Respuesta)

Hi David,

Finally we came to same wavelength of thinking, I wanted to ask you the same and your reply arrived at right time. I have done a detailed analysis; I have created a simple IPC example and checked the logs it seems the Render Parameter which had been set from sender is getting lost.

Kindly check the below URL they have opened and fixed a similar issue like this.

http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-17025

It seems there is an issue in IPC in Liferay 6.0.6 EE SP2. I am also using the same edition. The issue has been opened and seems it has been fixed. So as you mentioned there will be a fix pack available for the same. Can you guide me where can I find this fix pack so I can deploy the same and test. I am new to Liferay Development so I am not aware of this much.

Regards,
Manoj-GT
thumbnail

Fixpacks are available in your private download area for EE.

Thanks a ton David ....
Thasan Mahendran, modificado hace 11 años.

New Member Mensajes: 4 Fecha de incorporación: 23/05/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi All,

does anyone know if this fix is in liferay 6.1 ee?

I am doing a POC and I follow the steps from this link: http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Portlet+to+Portlet+Communication

I got all the steps from IPC Mechanism

but I am getting null on the second portlet, but I can access the public parameter from the same portlet

did any one get it working?