Foros de discusión

Service Builder portlets not working in Enterprise JBoss

thumbnail
Ram Manusani, modificado hace 11 años.

Service Builder portlets not working in Enterprise JBoss

Regular Member Mensajes: 124 Fecha de incorporación: 27/10/11 Mensajes recientes
I am having hard time deploying the Service Builder portlets into non liferay Jboss Server.

I am using Liferay 6.1 EE with Enterprise Jboss.... ( Jboss is not the bundled one which liferay provides)

Do I have to configure something in Jboss to deploy the Service builder based Portlets successfully?

Any input will be greatly appreciated...
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Service Builder portlets not working in Enterprise JBoss

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14914 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
Obviously it is difficult to help when there's actually no details in your post. No indication of what errors are actually happening, no indication of whether there are deployment issues vs usage issues, etc.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
If your Liferay is working properly on your Enterprise JBoss, no other settings is necessary to deploy portlet that was build using service builder.
thumbnail

Regular Member Mensajes: 124 Fecha de incorporación: 27/10/11 Mensajes recientes
These are the errors I get...

vfsfile:/usr/local/EnterprisePlatform-5.1.0/jboss-eap-5.1/jboss-as/server/default/deploy/LiferayTest-portlet.war/ -> org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error creating managed object for vfsfile:/usr/local/EnterprisePlatform-5.1.0/jboss-eap-5.1/jboss-as/server/default/deploy/LiferayTest-portlet.war/

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
Deployment "vfsfile:/usr/local/EnterprisePlatform-5.1.0/jboss-eap-5.1/jboss-as/server/default/deploy/LiferayTest-portlet.war/" is in error due to the following reason(s): org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: -1:-1 31:3 The declaration for the entity "HTML.Version" must end with '>'.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14914 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
There's a recent thread that came through this weekend about a difference in the versions of jboss, something regarding the difference between vfs and vfsfile that jboss went through at some point.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Check the following thread and issue linked to the thread;

http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/13579379
thumbnail

Apparently,

This is a bug with JBoss5 which is resolved in later versions and when I upgraded to the latest versions, works a charm