Foros de discusión

Liferay and SourceForge

thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay and SourceForge

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1399 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/10 Mensajes recientes
As you all know, Liferay has depended on SourceForge since its inception. Most if not all of the Liferay binaries and source code bundles you download come from SourceForge, and we have enjoyed a nice relationship with them. Recently, thanks to all of you, our downloads have picked up, so much so that SourceForge's community leaders have noticed, and we were recognized as a Featured Project a few weeks ago, so I wanted to thank all of you for that additional visibility!

As part of the Featured Project status, we are also now in the running for Project Of The Month which is a more permanent place in the annals of SourceForge history! I'd like to ask one more small favor: vote for Liferay in the TwitPoll for Project Of The Month. It only takes a second, and would mean much higher visibility on SourceForge, and, I hope, more interest and innovation in Liferay emoticon So please get your virtual pencils out and vote for Liferay! More information the poll can be found on the sourceforge community blog. There are some great projects we're up against, so vote today.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Liferay and SourceForge

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14916 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
My vote is in... I voted for Mega Mario.

Liferay is great and all, but we all need a little game time...

Just kidding, of course I voted for Liferay!
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
That's great news! I just wonder what will happen when the next community release gets uploaded there! emoticon

Seems like Gregory has been busy lately uploading new version of Liferay IDE.
Linus Sphinx, modificado hace 11 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 99 Fecha de incorporación: 12/08/10 Mensajes recientes
No twitter account sorry.
thumbnail
Jignesh Vachhani, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 803 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/08 Mensajes recientes
My 2 votes registered for liferay emoticon
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1399 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Jignesh Vachhani:
My 2 votes registered for liferay emoticon

Hey all, thanks to all of your votes, we won!!! SourceForge is planning on doing an announcement and podcast/interview with Brian Chan (our founder/chief architect who set up the sourceforge infrastructure in the beginning). I expect it to be out in a week or less. Congrats to the community for this excellent achievement!