Foros de discusión

NULL URL in confirmation email after purchasing a free CE app

thumbnail
Brian Scott Schupbach, modificado hace 11 años.

NULL URL in confirmation email after purchasing a free CE app

Expert Mensajes: 329 Fecha de incorporación: 23/10/08 Mensajes recientes
Hello,

I tried purchasing the CE Web Form portlet for 6.2. In the confirmation email it says to click the app manager but when I do, the URL says NULL and a blank page shows up.

Thanks,

Brian
thumbnail
Jay Patel, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: NULL URL in confirmation email after purchasing a free CE app

Regular Member Mensajes: 118 Fecha de incorporación: 24/02/10 Mensajes recientes
Did you try this with new Market Place feature from Control Panel? Because I want to try that as well.

-Jay.
thumbnail

Looks like they just updated the profiles to contain the "app manager". Earlier that wasn't there. Some of the other profile information is missing. They must be in the middle of updating and correcting bugs...hopefully it gets straightened out soon. I was able to make it to the app manager and download the portlet that I "purchased".
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1399 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Brian Scott Schupbach:
Looks like they just updated the profiles to contain the "app manager". Earlier that wasn't there. Some of the other profile information is missing. They must be in the middle of updating and correcting bugs...hopefully it gets straightened out soon. I was able to make it to the app manager and download the portlet that I "purchased".

Your profile area now consists of two pages: your private "Home" and your public "Profile" - your public "Profile" should contain the same info that your old profile did, but the layout is a little different (e.g. the links to your recent forum posts are near the top, in the center, whereas previously the links were on the left under your picture). If there is missing profile information, take a screenshot and lets get it fixed!
thumbnail

Yep, looks like that's correct. When logged in, I have /web/schup21/home which has my friends activities, app manager, and license. The public profile exists and can be accessed by the black menu bar. When I'm not logged in /home and /profile both have my profile information.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Thanks,

Brian