Roy Reshef
separate webapp under JBoss next to Liferay
9 de junio de 2010 14:26
Respuesta

Roy Reshef

Ranking: New Member

Fecha de incorporación: 7 de junio de 2010

Mensajes recientes

Hi, I am a Liferay newbie so my apologies if I ask a trivial question. I use Liferay 5.2.3.

I tried - in vain - to run next to Liferay under JBoss (5.1.0.GA) a separate webapp (which does not run itself under Liferay). I do not know if this is possible at all, or if it is possible and I am doing something wrong.

The context of my webapp (it's a bread-and-butter spring MVC webapp) is /webapp. In portal-ext.properties I tried to exclude it from requiring authentication using this:

1# set the webapp as one which does not require authentication
 2auth.public.paths=/webapp,\
 3    /webapp/,\
 4    /webapp/page1.html,\
 5    /webapp/page1.jsp,\
 6    /webapp/page2.html,\
 7    /webapp/page2.jsp,\
 8    /webapp/page3.html,\
 9    /webapp/page3.jsp

(note that I have defined here the webapp context - as well as each and every html page (and its spring mapping to JSP) - as public paths).

It simply does not work. Whether I try to get to /webapp, /webapp/ or any of the explicit URLs of the pages, I end up at the login page with the URL /web/guest.

If I try to get to /web/guest/webapp (or any of the pages under it) I end up at the same login page with the URL of /web/guest/login (which is configured in portal-ext.properties as
1auth.login.url=/web/guest/login
).

Am I doing something wrong here or is it just not possible?

Thanks, Roy
Lisa Simpson
RE: separate webapp under JBoss next to Liferay
10 de junio de 2010 6:38
Respuesta

Lisa Simpson

Ranking: Liferay Legend

Fecha de incorporación: 5 de marzo de 2009

Mensajes recientes

There is infact a JBOSS Liferay bundle you can download. You might want to take a look at that one.
Thorsten Sperber
RE: separate webapp under JBoss next to Liferay
11 de junio de 2010 3:52
Respuesta

Thorsten Sperber

Ranking: New Member

Fecha de incorporación: 25 de marzo de 2010

Mensajes recientes

This wasn't the question. He's already using liferay with JBoss. I'm also looking forward to an answer.

/subscribed