My Subscriptions CE
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2+
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
This app allows users to manage their subscriptions. Users can subscribe to various assets in Liferay, such as subscribing to a blog post, the comments of a wiki page, a message board category (or specific thread), and a host of other items. The purpose of subscriptions is to be notified when something happens related to the item you've subscribed to. For example, if you are subscribed to a message board category, you are notified when a new post or reply occurs within that category. The method of notification is configurable, but is usually in the form of an email sent to all users who have subscribed. There are multiple items that one can subscribe to in Liferay.
This app will appear in your Application menu once installed.
- LPS-43599 Plugins SDK Environment builder for 6.2 generates as "master" instead of 6.2.x
- LPS-43927 Remove plugins-security-manager-portlet from 6.2.x+
- LPS-44687 Icon of 'View in Popup' can't be found in My Subscriptions portlet
- LPS-46717 My Subscriptions Portlet
- SOS-2228 Untranslated social office plugin titles