Display Liferay Language Keys
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
Language Hook that displays the Language.properties keys instead of translations.
Very usefull for non-techs to search te related keys in pootle.
In order to make it hot deployable we sacrificed the en_GB Language (not actively maintained)
- Install this Plugin Hook
- Control Panel >> Portal >> Portal Settings >> Display Settings >> Available Languages add "en_GB"
- Switch language of Portal page by prepending /en_GB/ eg: www.mydomain.com/en_GB/web/guest
Searching in Pootle:
- Select white arrow next to search box . Select "locations"
- enter key found
Direct by url
Note: for those who do not know this feature is already available through
# Set this to true to disable language translations. When a translation is
# requested for the key "first-name", instead of returning "First Name" in
# English (or in its relevant locale), it will return "first-name".
Which is not so convenient because you have to run 2 servers to check
Clientes que vieron esto tambien compraron