Liferay is looking for an Alliance Manager for the Nordic-region to join the team in the European Headquarters located in Eschborn, close to Frankfurt am Main.
The Alliance Manager will represent the company to its partners and customers in the Nordic region (Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark) markets. The Alliance Manager will work with Liferay's EU team and its partners to sell Liferay software and help deliver successful business solutions to customers.
- 6-8 years of experience in the enterprise software industry and commercial open source software
- Track record in (over)achieving indirect sales targets
- Experience in working with channel partners to sell enterprise software
- Strong customer relationship and presentation skills, building relationships and networks
- Solid understanding of building and executing partner programs
- Experience in creating partner business plans
- Experience in managing existing partners and recruiting new partners
- Relationships with decision makers at leading European companies in the Nordic region
- Technical knowledge, especially with portals, collaboration, and content management software
- Knowledge of emerging technologies in social and collaboration software
- Knowledge of the sales and delivery cycle of consulting projects
- Team player
- Fluent in English and Finish (any additional language is a plus)
- A dynamic, multicultural and friendly workplace
- Opportunity to help continue to build a premier, leading organization in open source
- A salary package according to qualification and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- Other social benefits
Who is Liferay?
Liferay is the leading provider of open source enterprise portal and social collaboration software solutions. We have experienced substantial growth over the last six years of operations, with double-digit revenue growth, hundreds of customers, and significant recognition in the software industry.
Our award winning Liferay Portal platform has been in development since 2000 and is recognized by Gartner for its innovation, flexibility, and completeness of feature-set.
Offering a full suite of professional services around its products, Liferay, Inc. works with major enterprises worldwide, including AutoZone, Benetton, Cisco Systems, Deutsche Telecom, Intuit, Lufthansa Flight Training, WorldVision, and more.
Liferay also believes in making a bigger impact in the world through business and we dedicate part of our time and profits toward non-profit organizations and social initiatives.
We caught your attention and you think you are the one we are looking for? Then please send us your resume (CV) and cover letter summarizing your interest and qualifications today to email@example.com