Forums de discussion

How to schedule task of other portlets using a scheduler portlet.

thumbnail
zahid khan, modifié il y a 15 années.

How to schedule task of other portlets using a scheduler portlet.

Regular Member Publications: 116 Date d'inscription: 30/07/08 Publications récentes
Hi everyone,

here i am trying to execute some of my portlets functionalities using a seperate portlet called as scheduler portlet.

what i want to know is that do liferay have any built in portlet or mechanism to do the same so that i don't have to develop a new portlet ,but use the default one for the porpuse and save my time and work and off course which will be better then what i will develop.

And what are these quartz_job.. ,quartz_scheduler tables for, i suppose they are for the same reason i.e for scheduling jobs(task at particular intervals) .

If some one from the liferay team or any one who can help me this ,it will be of great help to me(i am working on LR 5.1.1 with Mysql as the database).

thanks in advance.
thumbnail
Ray Augé, modifié il y a 15 années.

RE: How to schedule task of other portlets using a scheduler portlet.

Liferay Legend Publications: 1197 Date d'inscription: 08/02/05 Publications récentes
Have a look at the [tt]sample-test-portlet[/tt] (plugin repository or Sourceforge). It contains a simple Scheduled task you can use as a boiler plate.

HTH!