Forums de discussion

Headers and SiteMinderAutoLogin

Gary Gwin, modifié il y a 11 années.

Headers and SiteMinderAutoLogin

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 11/06/12 Publications récentes
I've configured Liferay to use SiteMinderAutoLogin using the GUI in both Liferay 6.0.6 community and 6.1.10 ee. I'm not using SiteMinder, but similar web SSO product, Cafesoft Cams, that also sets a header for the user id, specifically CAMS-HTTP-USER, instead of SM_USER. I've added debug into SiteMinderAutoLogin and found that it is getting invoked but only the following headers are sent to this component:

Header name/value: CACHE-CONTROL/no-cache
Header name/value: PRAGMA/no-cache
Header name/value: USER-AGENT/Java/1.6.0_20
Header name/value: HOST/localhost:8080
Header name/value: ACCEPT/text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2,*/*; q=.2
Header name/value: CONNECTION/keep-alive

I've confirmed with a custom servlet filter that all Cams injected headers are in the ServletRequest in the Liferay filter chain. I also tried using the custom filter to add the SM_USER header getting the value from CAMS-HTTP-USER. However, no headers other than those above make it to SiteMinderAutoLogin. The result a null reference to the specified header value and a NoSuchUserException: No User exists with the primary key 0. I'm using the default joebloggs user account with screen name authentication (user id 2).

I can't find any information to suggest that there are additional configuration parameters to enable headers be passed to the SiteMinderAutoLogin component. Are there? I've also tried configuring SiteMinderAutoLogin using portal-ext.properties, but that didn't help.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Gary
Gary Gwin, modifié il y a 11 années.

RE: Headers and SiteMinderAutoLogin

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 11/06/12 Publications récentes
The problem appears to be that Liferay does not recognize headers that are inserted after the request has come into Tomcat. I was able to use the Cams IIS web agent to set the headers as a workaround.