Forums de discussion

Lost document library icons

Boden Larson, modifié il y a 15 années.

Lost document library icons

Regular Member Publications: 200 Date d'inscription: 10/07/08 Publications récentes
Sorry for the dumb question here, but I seem to have lost certain icons for the document library portlet - icons for file types specifically. Where should these icons be and what should I be doing to try to restore them?
thumbnail
Victor Zorin, modifié il y a 15 années.

RE: Lost document library icons

Liferay Legend Publications: 1228 Date d'inscription: 14/04/08 Publications récentes
check directories of the theme that you are using, eg.
\webapps\ROOT\html\themes\classic\images\document_library. If some icons have been deleted accidentally, copy them from another theme or from source package.
Boden Larson, modifié il y a 15 années.

RE: Lost document library icons

Regular Member Publications: 200 Date d'inscription: 10/07/08 Publications récentes
Thanks for the reply.

It looks like liferay depends on the actual file name of the image to match the exact file extension, thus a file with a .tif extension will show up in the library with a big red X next to it because there is no tif.png file in the theme, only tiff.png. This of course means that every allowed file type will need an icon file, which kinda sucks, but is easily doable if I just copy existing files to the new names I require.