Forums de discussion

Media Gallery not display image and thumbnail

Michał Kasprov, modifié il y a 11 années.

Media Gallery not display image and thumbnail

New Member Publications: 8 Date d'inscription: 13/07/12 Publications récentes
When I add pictures and displayed with Media Gallery . I have something only the icon file extension rather than a thumbnail. Is it a bug in Liferay 6.1 GA2? How to fix it?
Michał Kasprov, modifié il y a 11 années.

RE: Media Gallery not display image and thumbnail

New Member Publications: 8 Date d'inscription: 13/07/12 Publications récentes
It's me again, I have no idea what is wrong with the Media Gallery and upload photos. Once the image upload good second bad , as shown in the attached image. To upload images using Liferay Sync. Please help me if you have any ideas.
"Generating preview may take a few minutes."
thumbnail
Gabriel Leon Leyva, modifié il y a 11 années.

Regular Member Publications: 243 Date d'inscription: 20/06/09 Publications récentes
same problem here...
thumbnail
Gabriel Leon Leyva, modifié il y a 11 années.

Regular Member Publications: 243 Date d'inscription: 20/06/09 Publications récentes
ok the problem is the photo size, liferay does not resize the image and does not preview any photo greater than 2 megas. you have to resize photo manually
Santiago Neira, modifié il y a 11 années.

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 12/12/12 Publications récentes
Gabriel Leon Leyva:
ok the problem is the photo size, liferay does not resize the image and does not preview any photo greater than 2 megas. you have to resize photo manually

I have a 200x200 image ( JPEG ) and it does not work (44kB ). But PNG and GIF files does.
Santiago Neira, modifié il y a 11 années.

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 12/12/12 Publications récentes
My problem was that OpenJDK has problems with JPEG images. OracleJDK 1.7.0_10 worked.
Sujeet Malvi, modifié il y a 9 années.

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 30/04/14 Publications récentes
Santiago Neira:
My problem was that OpenJDK has problems with JPEG images. OracleJDK 1.7.0_10 worked.

Hi,
I am facing the same problem on my portal , as per your suggestion should I install OracleJDK1.7.0_10 on my server ?