Forums de discussion

Mail app not working ... how and where to post a bug report

thumbnail
Alex Weirig, modifié il y a 11 années.

Mail app not working ... how and where to post a bug report

Junior Member Publications: 36 Date d'inscription: 13/07/09 Publications récentes
Hello,

I've downloaded and install 6.1.1 GA2 and wanted to test the mail portlet.
Since I had filed a bug against the GA1 release, I wanted to see if the portlet works.

Unfortunately I still get stacktraces when I try to add an account. I wanted to create an ticket in JIRA but I can't find the place where to do this? What is the right place to file bugs against Liferay provided portlets in the marketplace?

Many thanks in advance.

Alex
thumbnail
James Falkner, modifié il y a 11 années.

RE: Mail app not working ... how and where to post a bug report

Liferay Legend Publications: 1399 Date d'inscription: 17/09/10 Publications récentes
Alex Weirig:
Hello,

I've downloaded and install 6.1.1 GA2 and wanted to test the mail portlet.
Since I had filed a bug against the GA1 release, I wanted to see if the portlet works.

Unfortunately I still get stacktraces when I try to add an account. I wanted to create an ticket in JIRA but I can't find the place where to do this? What is the right place to file bugs against Liferay provided portlets in the marketplace?

Many thanks in advance.

Alex

Hey Alex, you can create tickets in JIRA at issues.liferay.com . Just be sure to choose Mail component when filling out the report. This applies for all Liferay-produced Marketplace plugins.
thumbnail

Junior Member Publications: 36 Date d'inscription: 13/07/09 Publications récentes
Hi James,

thanks for quick reply.

I'll go ahead and create the ticket.

Thanks

Alex
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modifié il y a 11 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 7942 Date d'inscription: 24/03/10 Publications récentes
Would appreciate if you can post issue number after you create one so other people with the same problem can also keep track. :-)
thumbnail

Hello Hitoshi,

I had not forgotten to post the case number, it's simply that I hadn't found the time to create the ticket.

Now it's done and here's the ticket : LPS-30238

Hopefully we'll get the mail portlet working. Now that it is an "isolated" portlet in the marketplace we don't have to wait for new Liferay releases to get fixes done.

Please vote the ticket if you feel it is important to you.

Many thanks for your interest.

Alex
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modifié il y a 11 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 7942 Date d'inscription: 24/03/10 Publications récentes
Thanks for creating a ticket. It seems easy but it's really takes some time to create one. Thanks. :-)