Forums de discussion

Liferay 5.1.2 -- PortalLDAPUtil configuration is blank.

Robert Gimbel, modifié il y a 15 années.

Liferay 5.1.2 -- PortalLDAPUtil configuration is blank.

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 03/12/08 Publications récentes
Thanks in Advance,

I have Liferay-5.1.2 bundled with Tomcat 5.5.26 and using MySql on a Linux server. I have been going through all the forum lists and am having problems getting my Liferay instance to talk to my LDAP (Novell E-Dir) servers. I have configured my portal-ext.properties per the wiki and other forums that I can find. The Enterprise GUI shows my settings correctly, but when I hit the test connection I get just a blank window. The logs on the back end are showing:

22:10:01,849 DEBUG [PortalLDAPUtil:40] -- listing properties --
java.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
java.naming.provider.url=
java.naming.security.principal=
java.naming.security.credentials=
java.naming.referral=follow

22:10:01,857 WARN  [PortalLDAPUtil:124] Failed to bind to the LDAP server
22:10:01,861 DEBUG [PortalLDAPUtil:44] javax.naming.ConfigurationException: java.naming.provider.url property does not contain a URL

Even after the configuration is appears to be setup correctly. Also I have noticed that when I try to save this particular page that the browser (Firefox) comes back with a "Problem Loading page" and the Logs are showing the following:

22:33:14,043 WARN  [[/]:2404] Exception thrown whilst processing POSTed parameters
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:168)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer.fill(InternalInputBuffer.java:748)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer$InputStreamInputBuffer.doRead(InternalInputBuffer.java:778)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.filters.IdentityInputFilter.doRead(IdentityInputFilter.java:116)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer.doRead(InternalInputBuffer.java:713)
        at org.apache.coyote.Request.doRead(Request.java:419)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.InputBuffer.realReadBytes(InputBuffer.java:264)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.substract(ByteChunk.java:403)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.InputBuffer.read(InputBuffer.java:279)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteInputStream.read(CoyoteInputStream.java:193)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.readPostBody(Request.java:2420)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.parseParameters(Request.java:2399)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.getParameter(Request.java:1005)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.getParameter(RequestFacade.java:353)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.ParamUtil.getString(ParamUtil.java:197)
        at com.liferay.portal.util.PortalImpl.getCurrentURL(PortalImpl.java:605)
        at com.liferay.portal.util.PortalUtil.getCurrentURL(PortalUtil.java:162)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.virtualhost.VirtualHostFilter.doFilter(VirtualHostFilter.java:116)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java:132)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:74)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
        at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:738)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
        at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:433)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:174)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:874)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
22:33:14,268 ERROR [PortletRequestProcessor:345] Forward does not exist

I have been working on this for awhile and have finally hit a road block. Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

Rob
Robert Gimbel, modifié il y a 15 années.

RE: Liferay 5.1.2 -- PortalLDAPUtil configuration is blank.

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 03/12/08 Publications récentes
My portlet-ext.properties file

portal.ctx=/
resource.repositories.root=/srv/repo

auto.deploy.dest.dir=../webapps

theme.css.fast.load=true
javascript.fast.load=true
velocity.engine.resource.manager.cache.enabled=true
captcha.max.challenges=0

permissions.user.check.algorithm=2
permissions.checker=com.liferay.portal.security.permission.AdvancedPermissionChecker

##
## LDAP
##

# Auth
#
auth.pipeline.pre=com.liferay.portal.security.auth.LDAPAuth
auth.impl.ldap.enabled=true
auth.impl.ldap.required=false
auth.impl.ldap.factory.initial=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
auth.impl.ldap.base.provider.url=ldap://172.16.1.8:389
auth.impl.ldap.base.dn=o=xxxxxx
auth.impl.ldap.security.principal=cn=ldapmananger,ou=mis,o=xxxxxx
auth.impl.ldap.security.credentials=xxxxxxx
#
# Set the values used to connect to a LDAP store.
#
ldap.factory.initial=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
ldap.base.provider.url=ldap://172.16.1.8:389
ldap.base.dn=o=xxxxxxxx
ldap.security.principal=cn=ldapmananger,ou=mis,o=xxxxxx
ldap.security.credentials=xxxxxxx

#
# Settings for com.liferay.portal.security.auth.LDAPAuth can be configured
# from the Admin portlet. It provides out of the box support for Apache
# Directory Server, Microsoft Active Directory Server, Novell eDirectory,
# and OpenLDAP. The default settings are for Apache Directory Server.
#
# The LDAPAuth class must be specified in the property "auth.pipeline.pre"
# to be executed.
#
# Encryption is implemented by com.liferay.util.Encryptor.provider.class in
# system.properties.
#
ldap.auth.enabled=true
ldap.auth.required=false

#
# Set either bind or password-compare for the LDAP authentication method.
# Bind is preferred by most vendors so that you don't have to worry about
# encryption strategies.
#
ldap.auth.method=bind

#
# Active Directory stores information about the user account as a series of
# bit fields in the UserAccountControl attribute.
#
# If you want to prevent disabled accounts from logging into the portal you
# need to use a search filter similiar to the following:
# (&(objectclass=person)(userprincipalname=@email_address@)(!(UserAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)))
#
# See the following links:
#     http://support.microsoft.com/kb/305144/
#     http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=269181
#
ldap.auth.search.filter=(mail=@email_address@)
ldap.auth.password.encryption.algorithm=
ldap.auth.password.encryption.algorithm.types=MD5,SHA

#
# The following settings are used to map LDAP users to portal users.
#
# You can write your own class that extends
# com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.LDAPUser to customize the behavior for
# exporting portal users to the LDAP store.
#
ldap.users.dn=o=xxxxxx
#ldap.users.dn=ou=users,dc=example,dc=com
ldap.user.mappings=screenName=cn\npassword=userPassword\nemailAddress=mail\nfirstName=givenName\nlastName=sn\njobTitle=title\ngroup=groupMembership
ldap.user.impl=com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.LDAPUser
ldap.user.default.object.classes=top,person,inetOrgPerson,organizationalPerson

Again any pointers are helpful.. Why is the PortalLDAPUtil not picking up the configuration?

Rob