Forums de discussion

Chat

Alagammai Kasi, modifié il y a 11 années.

Chat

Regular Member Publications: 149 Date d'inscription: 01/08/12 Publications récentes
Dear buddies,

Is it possible for the community members to have a one to one chat, especially the community administrator and the community member.

Is it possible to have a group chat within the community members.

If they are not the member of a community anymore, automatically they should be unfriended. Is that possible?

Please advice.

Thanks - Alagu
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modifié il y a 11 années.

RE: Chat

Liferay Legend Publications: 7942 Date d'inscription: 24/03/10 Publications récentes
Anything is possible in an open source project because the source code is there to be modified.
To do all the things you've requested, you'll have to modify the Chat portlet.
ild i, modifié il y a 11 années.

Regular Member Publications: 158 Date d'inscription: 12/12/11 Publications récentes
There is progress?
Alagammai Kasi, modifié il y a 11 années.

Regular Member Publications: 149 Date d'inscription: 01/08/12 Publications récentes
So far, I didn't start on any.

Can someone guide me on how I can do some coding in regards to this? What programming language can I use?

Thank You.

Regular Member Publications: 158 Date d'inscription: 12/12/11 Publications récentes
1. In my opinion, firstly it is necessary to turn the chat-portlet to a simple portlet. To do this, styles .chat-bar {position:fixed;bottom:0;right: 15px;} were removed.
2. Edit liferay-portlet.xml

[codes]
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE liferay-portlet-app PUBLIC "-//Liferay//DTD Portlet Application 6.1.0//EN" "http://www.liferay.com/dtd/liferay-portlet-app_6_1_0.dtd">

<liferay-portlet-app>
<portlet>
<portlet-name>1</portlet-name>
<friendly-url-mapper-class>com.liferay.portal.kernel.portlet.DefaultFriendlyURLMapper</friendly-url-mapper-class>
<friendly-url-mapping>chat</friendly-url-mapping>
<friendly-url-routes>com/liferay/chat/portlet/chat-friendly-url-routes.xml</friendly-url-routes>
<poller-processor-class>com.liferay.chat.poller.ChatPollerProcessor</poller-processor-class>
<!-- <use-default-template>false</use-default-template> -->
<instanceable>false</instanceable>
<css-class-wrapper>chat-portlet</css-class-wrapper>
<!-- <system>true</system> -->
</portlet>
<role-mapper>
<role-name>administrator</role-name>
<role-link>Administrator</role-link>
</role-mapper>
<role-mapper>
<role-name>guest</role-name>
<role-link>Guest</role-link>
</role-mapper>
<role-mapper>
<role-name>power-user</role-name>
<role-link>Power User</role-link>
</role-mapper>
<role-mapper>
<role-name>user</role-name>
<role-link>User</role-link>
</role-mapper>

</liferay-portlet-app>
[/codes]

3. edit view.jsp
Then it is necessary to think through...

4. edit portal.properties
comment out the line:
#layout.static.portlets.all=1_WAR_chatportlet

5. edit js/main.js