Forums de discussion

Kaleo workflow status

pawan chauhan, modifié il y a 10 années.

Kaleo workflow status

Junior Member Publications: 75 Date d'inscription: 08/10/12 Publications récentes
Hi all,
I have implemented one level workflow using kaleo, it is working fine but i have one doubt..
When i add a new entry the status is 1 which goes to 0 when approved.
What should be the status after rejecting??
what does status=2 corresponds to ..

Please Reply,
Thanks and Regards,
Pawan Chauhan.
thumbnail
Subhash Pavuskar, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: Kaleo workflow status

Regular Member Publications: 234 Date d'inscription: 13/03/12 Publications récentes
Hi,

As per my knowledge the status code is never set to "2" unless the appropriate user rejects the entire task. The single approver workflow simply transitions the asset back to the content creator for editing. Thus the task is still pending and not really rejected. Sorry If a am wrong.
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez, modifié il y a 10 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 3089 Date d'inscription: 28/10/08 Publications récentes
Guess status should be 4 (DENIED).

Here you have possible values:

https://github.com/liferay/liferay-portal/blob/6.1.x/portal-service/src/com/liferay/portal/kernel/workflow/WorkflowConstants.java#L76
pawan chauhan, modifié il y a 10 années.

Junior Member Publications: 75 Date d'inscription: 08/10/12 Publications récentes
thanks for the reply .. Got it now emoticon
Miguel Ramos, modifié il y a 9 années.

New Member Publications: 18 Date d'inscription: 12/02/14 Publications récentes
Good everyone,

I need to ask about the status of the job , to take a decision in this regard , ie , if it has been rejected has been " denied" , but if not, has the status " pending" and in this case we have to approve it.

In what way I can know the current status of the task? , I've tried using the Packages.com.liferay.portal.kernel.workflow.WorkflowStatusManagerUtil.getWorkflowStatusManager () service, but returns an object of type WorkflowStatusManager and I get not get the state.

Thanks very much in advance.
Miguel Ramos, modifié il y a 9 années.

New Member Publications: 18 Date d'inscription: 12/02/14 Publications récentes
Good everyone,

Can help me to get the status of a workflow, please?.

Thanks very much in advance.