Forums de discussion

June 2013 Community Leadership Meetup

thumbnail
James Falkner, modifié il y a 10 années.

June 2013 Community Leadership Meetup

Liferay Legend Publications: 1399 Date d'inscription: 17/09/10 Publications récentes
Hi all,

It's that time again - time for another leadership meetup! You can review the last meeting's minutes, and think about your availability for this next one. We should have had it in Q1, but I've unfortunately not had time to plan! So I'm shooting for mid-June. I'm also thinking of

I propose we have a meetup to cover the community happenings the last several months. I've created a Doodle to help us pick a date. NOTE: The doodle knows of timezones. Be sure to pick yours from the list before viewing the times, so you are viewing local times and not California time.

Topic's I'd like to cover in no particular order (please suggest more!)

- Status of open issues from last meeting
- Liferay Website update: We talked with the web team at the last meeting, so I'd like to give an update, and discuss some of the features (and their performance) like ideation, community blogging, etc.
- Status of upcoming CE Milestones and CE releases, Beta Smackdown
- Changes to Marketplace w/r/t PACL
- Regular community Q&A
- Community Programs updates (BugSquad, CV, Security Team, etc)
- Community Metrics

Please check off the times you are able to meet on the Doodle! I tried to provide a range of dates and times to fit the differing timezones, but it's impossible for everyone to be happy, so if you elect to attend at an inconvenient hour for you, I really appreciate it and hope you can understand the difficulties of living in our solar system, with Earth's annoying habit of orbiting around the sun. I am also going to recruit some new members, and I'd suggest you do the same if you know of someone interested in the future of our community!
thumbnail

RE: June 2013 Community Leadership Meetup: June 19 @ 8am US/Pacific

Liferay Legend Publications: 1399 Date d'inscription: 17/09/10 Publications récentes
Hi all,

The most popular date appears to be June 19 @ 8am US/Pacific (11am US/Eastern, 1700 CEST), so we'll go with that! Tejas and Chirag, the meeting will be recorded and minutes taken so you can catch up afterward.

If I don't have your skype id, I'll ask you via email so we can connect.
thumbnail
Ryan Terwedo, modifié il y a 10 années.

Junior Member Publications: 94 Date d'inscription: 31/10/08 Publications récentes
LR 6.2 Demo webinar at 9am PST to follow as a heads up too guys/gals.

http://www.xtivia.com/liferay-6-2-demo

(I am not affiliated with xtivia)
thumbnail

Ryan Terwedo:

That one claims to be on June 20 (the day after our meetup). In any case, thanks for the heads-up, if you can attend, that'd be great (of course you probably know about everything already as you're all following along with the Milestone builds ;-) )
thumbnail

Junior Member Publications: 94 Date d'inscription: 31/10/08 Publications récentes
James Falkner:
Ryan Terwedo:

That one claims to be on June 20 (the day after our meetup). In any case, thanks for the heads-up, if you can attend, that'd be great (of course you probably know about everything already as you're all following along with the Milestone builds ;-) )

....yes I am an idiot -the 20th! =)
thumbnail
Milan Jaroš, modifié il y a 10 années.

Expert Publications: 268 Date d'inscription: 18/08/08 Publications récentes
It seems I have issues with Win8 Skype. :-/ I tried to write to James, but no answer... emoticon
thumbnail

Still nothing... But I promise, I tested it yesterday... emoticon
thumbnail

It's pain. :'-( So, I hope there will be recording as usual. Maybe next time. emoticon
thumbnail

Milan Jaroš:
It's pain. :'-( So, I hope there will be recording as usual. Maybe next time. emoticon

Milan - no worries, thanks for trying emoticon Yeah I recorded it and will be posting it in a bit! you have 27 action items.
thumbnail

James Falkner:
Milan Jaroš:

Milan - no worries, thanks for trying emoticon Yeah I recorded it and will be posting it in a bit! you have 27 action items.

James you forgot to mention Milan's stuff has to be completed by next friday or he is booted - he has to get on the 27 items quick!
thumbnail

Oh, I'm so sorry. I'll have time only for 25 of them. Could you please enlarge the day to have 28 hours? Thanks! emoticon