Forums de discussion

Can't See All User Groups

Jason Allen, modifié il y a 10 années.

Can't See All User Groups

New Member Publications: 21 Date d'inscription: 31/10/11 Publications récentes
Hi,

I am using Liferay 6 CE and having a problem with User Groups.

I can go to the Control Panel and successfully create new user groups.

However, only 4 of the User Groups are shown in the list when I go to User Groups in the control panel. I click "View All" and only 4 show up, the first 4 I created.

if I search for the other groups I created by putting their names in the search bar, they do show up. But they just don't show up in the main list of User Groups when I click "View All".

Tried the actions under Server Administration (reindex all search indexes, etc) but no joy.

Any ideas?

RE: Can't See All User Groups

*bump*

I noticed this in the logs when accessing the User Groups page in Control Panel:

08 Jul 2013 09:42:51,547 ERROR [IncludeTag:231] Current URL /group/control_panel/manage?p_p_id=127&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=maximized&p_p_mode=view&doAsGroupId=10293&refererPlid=12001 generates exception: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.ServletException: com.liferay.portal.NoSuchGroupException: No Group exists with the key {companyId=10131, classNameId=10047, classPK=12367}
08 Jul 2013 09:42:51,551 ERROR [IncludeTag:154] com.liferay.portal.NoSuchGroupException: No Group exists with the key {companyId=10131, classNameId=10047, classPK=12367}
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.GroupPersistenceImpl.findByC_C_C(GroupPersistenceImpl.java:1948)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.GroupLocalServiceImpl.getUserGroupGroup(GroupLocalServiceImpl.java:657)
at com.liferay.portal.dao.jdbc.aop.DynamicDataSourceTransactionInterceptor.invoke(DynamicDataSourceTransactionInterceptor.java:44)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:58)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:58)
at com.liferay.portal.service.GroupLocalServiceUtil.getUserGroupGroup(GroupLocalServiceUtil.java:388)
at com.liferay.portal.model.impl.UserGroupImpl.getGroup(UserGroupImpl.java:33)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.bean.AutoEscapeBeanHandler.invoke(AutoEscapeBeanHandler.java:66)
at org.apache.jsp.html.portlet.enterprise_005fadmin.user_005fgroup_005faction_jsp._jspService(user_005fgroup_005faction_jsp.java:1362)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:377)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:646)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:551)

I tried reindexing search indexes, deleting the contents of the \Lucene\ folder, etc. but still no good.
thumbnail
sunil G, modifié il y a 10 années.

New Member Publications: 3 Date d'inscription: 30/08/11 Publications récentes
Hi Jason,

I am using 6.1.1 GA2 . It working fine. All user groups showed with pagination.

Can u provide steps , how you reproduced this issue.

Thank you,
Sunil

I couldn't reproduce it in another environment so it seems something unique to this environment, I suspect some corruption in the Group_ table.

All I did was:

Go to Control Panel->User Groups
Add More than 4 New Groups
Can only see 4 groups
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 10 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 14919 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Try rebuilding all search indices and see if that fixes your group list problem.

as stated in the original post, I tried this already. I also tried deactivating the server then deleting the contents of the \data\lucene folder, then reactivating, and reindexing search indexes (as well as ALL The other "Server Administration" actions like clearing DB cache, etc.) to no avail.

The issue seems clearly related to this:

No Group exists with the key {companyId=10131, classNameId=10047, classPK=12367}

I can confirm by looking in the Group_ table that no row exists with this combination of fields. But I don't understand why it's looking for this combination in the first place?