Forums de discussion

Portlet Restrictions and Data Restrictions for users

Jeffrey Jarin, modifié il y a 10 années.

Portlet Restrictions and Data Restrictions for users

Junior Member Publications: 30 Date d'inscription: 05/07/13 Publications récentes
Good day guys,

I just want to ask some suggestions on my requirement as i am not really sure yet on how to implement it-
I need to be able to restrict users from viewing other organizations data

I tried to implement restrictions of portlets using CustomLoginAction via Hook

and I have a Service Builder that has JSONWS that already is working getAllSalesByDay(int filterCode, int providerId)

My problem is that I tried to create the Users in an Organization (Users_Orgs table)- so I have all the users belongs to a certain organization - they will all be using one reusable portlet to display the grid, but im not sure how to implement it right now - my providerId came from the externalDB

I need to be able to linked my providerId(external Database) to the OrgId(Liferay Database)
I was thinking to use custom attribute or expando but im not really familiar yet of the two

Thanks in advance

jeff
thumbnail
Zsigmond Rab, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: Portlet Restrictions and Data Restrictions for users

Liferay Master Publications: 727 Date d'inscription: 05/01/10 Publications récentes
HI Jeffrey,

sorry, but it's not that clear for me how many questions you have. Are you wondering about how to implement a portlet to give different view of organization's data for different users? If so, you should use the permission system.

For the other thing, to store an new field to the organizations, the expando can be a good solution.

Regards,
Zsigmond
Jeffrey Jarin, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: Portlet Restrictions and Data Restrictions for users

Junior Member Publications: 30 Date d'inscription: 05/07/13 Publications récentes
Thanks Zsigmond i have already implemented this, buy using custom field and retrieve it in my service builder impl class through expando table