Forums de discussion

6.2 Portlets

gordon daniels, modifié il y a 10 années.

6.2 Portlets

Liferay Master Publications: 797 Date d'inscription: 24/08/08 Publications récentes
I want to really test 6.2 and help make it a better product. It seems everyone testing is doing the basic menu items. I would like to configure some portlets according to recent blogs posted by Liferay staff. However, some of the portlets they recommend trying are not 6.2 yet.

Any advice on how to proceed?

thanks
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: 6.2 Portlets

Liferay Legend Publications: 14919 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
I was using some of the M releases and identified some Vaadin incompatibility issues. I did report to both sides the issues, and I continue testing.

That's the nature of Liferay though. it is just way too big to expect Liferay to test everything. they encourage everyone to get involved in testing.

Best advice I can give you is to use the available 6.2 versions and try everything that is critical to you, and open bugs in jira to get the issues in front of them sooner rather than later.
gordon daniels, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: 6.2 Portlets

Liferay Master Publications: 797 Date d'inscription: 24/08/08 Publications récentes
Hi David:

thanks will continue on.