Forums de discussion

Migrating a website from OpenCms to Liferay Portal

Seeya S Kudtarker, modifié il y a 10 années.

Migrating a website from OpenCms to Liferay Portal

Regular Member Publications: 187 Date d'inscription: 16/01/13 Publications récentes
Hi..

I know this question may be broad without any specifics.
What I would like to know is what approach should I take to migrate from OpenCms to Liferay? My idea is to migrate a website which is in OpenCms into liferay portal as is.

I know that OpenCms has its own tags. I would like to know how to migrate the static and dynamic pages currently in OpenCms into Liferay?

Regards

Seeya

RE: Migrating a website from OpenCms to Liferay Portal

Regular Member Publications: 187 Date d'inscription: 16/01/13 Publications récentes
Hi..

What I would like to know is what approach should I take to migrate from OpenCms to Liferay? My idea is to migrate a website which is in OpenCms into liferay portal as is.

I know that OpenCms has its own tags. I would like to know how to migrate the static and dynamic pages currently in OpenCms into Liferay?

Regards

Seeya

RE: Migrating a website from OpenCms to Liferay Portal

Hi..

Regards

Seeya