Forums de discussion

SQL table not created when deploying a WAR file to Liferay

Kristof Verbraeken, modifié il y a 14 années.

SQL table not created when deploying a WAR file to Liferay

Junior Member Publications: 54 Date d'inscription: 25/02/09 Publications récentes
Hi,

I've created a JSR-268 portlet for Liferay which uses services to interact with a database. I can deploy the portlet without problems or errors, but the table defined by the services is not created!

I get no "table not found" error when I test the portlet. I get no errors at all! The table just isn't there in the database. I've found other things on the internet saying that I should use the generated "create.sql" file that the Liferay Service Builder created, but I don't see that file anywhere.

Can someone help me out?

Thanks for any response.

Kinds regards,
Sweepee
thumbnail
Nagendra Kumar Busam, modifié il y a 14 années.

RE: SQL table not created when deploying a WAR file to Liferay

Liferay Master Publications: 678 Date d'inscription: 07/07/09 Publications récentes
I hope you can find that in ext/sql/portal-tables.sql. Even i am a newbie please correct me if i am wrong

Regards,
- Nagendra Kumar
Uday Manvar, modifié il y a 10 années.

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 31/01/13 Publications récentes
Try by deleting an entry from servicecomponent table. And redeploy your portlet.

delete FROM servicecomponent where buildNamespace="<your table namespace>"</your>
thumbnail
meera prince, modifié il y a 10 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 1111 Date d'inscription: 08/02/11 Publications récentes
HI

in the data base there is table called servicecomponent in that delete your portlet respective row,........................

Regards,
Meera Prince

http://www.liferaysavvy.com/