Forums de discussion

Add the Polls portlet to a specific page

Ernesto Vanegas, modifié il y a 9 années.

Add the Polls portlet to a specific page

New Member Publications: 10 Date d'inscription: 12/06/14 Publications récentes
Hi! I am trying to build a community website and I would like to be able to put the polls port let (The one that lets you add questions) into a specific page that is not contained inside the administration pages. I can't add it the regular way and I don't know if there is a simple way to do so... Maybe somebody can shed some light onto this?
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modifié il y a 9 années.

RE: Add the Polls portlet to a specific page

Liferay Legend Publications: 1902 Date d'inscription: 10/03/08 Publications récentes
Why can't you add the portlet he regular way?

If you're trying to add the Polls Admin portlet to a page, you're not suppose to be able to add that portlet to the page. Instead, you should add the Polls Display portlet.
Ernesto Vanegas, modifié il y a 9 années.

RE: Add the Polls portlet to a specific page

New Member Publications: 10 Date d'inscription: 12/06/14 Publications récentes
Samuel,

Indeed I am trying to add to a page the polls admin portlet. The reason for this is that I want some basic users to be able to create polls without having to enter into the administration area. Is this possible?
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modifié il y a 9 années.

RE: Add the Polls portlet to a specific page (Réponse)

Liferay Legend Publications: 1902 Date d'inscription: 10/03/08 Publications récentes
It's possible, but you'll need to customize. In general, all you need to do is modify /WEB-INF/liferay-display.xml and move the portlet from the hidden category into one of the other categories. However, there may be additional changes you need to make in order for it to work correctly.