Forums de discussion

Dynamic Data List Form

Ernesto Vanegas, modifié il y a 9 années.

Dynamic Data List Form

New Member Publications: 10 Date d'inscription: 12/06/14 Publications récentes
I created a Dynamic Data List and then added a form to be able to receive input from users. However, whenever a user that has spanish as their primary language clics on the send button the list doesn't get updated and an error is shown: "Su petición no se ha podido realizar correctamente. Por favor, rellene todos los campos obligatorios." Which translates something like: "Your request could not been performed correctly. Please fill in all the required fields".

I have filled all fields appropriately. All permissions are correct. When the user changes language to english he is able to input data. Is this a bug? Is there a way I can solve this?

RE: Dynamic Data List Form

I have managed to reduce the scope of the incident. This only happens when you have Required fields. It doesn't happen if you have all fields as non required
George Mourkousis, modifié il y a 9 années.

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 12/12/13 Publications récentes
I can confirm that this is indeed the behavior in case the user's primary language is not english.
I have a portal where the language settings for the users is set to Greek. It is imposible to submit a dynamic list form with required fields. As soon as you switch the user language to english or convert the fields not to be required, the form submits just fine.
Seems like a bug...

George, thank you very much for your confirmation. I will proceed to create the incident (Never done it before)
thumbnail
Victor Ware, modifié il y a 9 années.

New Member Publications: 5 Date d'inscription: 17/03/14 Publications récentes
Hello Ernesto,

Can you tell me what version of the portal you are using to reproduce this issue?

Hi Victor,

Thanks for your answer! I am currently using Liferay 6.2 CE GA2.

Regards,

Ernesto

Ernesto Vanegas:
Hi Victor,

Thanks for your answer! I am currently using Liferay 6.2 CE GA2.

Regards,

Ernesto

By the way, I created my first incident on JIRA for bug tracking. The number is LPS-52198
thumbnail
Victor Ware, modifié il y a 9 années.

New Member Publications: 5 Date d'inscription: 17/03/14 Publications récentes
Thank you for filing this issue Ernesto, I replied to you in a comment on the ticket.