Forums de discussion

Liferay LAR import failure with specific images

Fikir Alemu, modifié il y a 9 années.

Liferay LAR import failure with specific images

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 12/08/14 Publications récentes
I am using Liferay 5.2.0.9. When I try to do an import of a LAR containing web contents having images already in an image gallery, the import fails. If I save the same images on my machine, upload it back to the image gallery and do the import, it succeeds, even though the images have the same exact property like the ones that failed. The first set of images are uploaded to the image gallery by the marketing peoples and they use Photoshop to create the images having .jpg or .png file extensions.

Any one have any thought why this is happening? And a possible solution?

Thank you.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 9 années.

RE: Liferay LAR import failure with specific images

Liferay Legend Publications: 14914 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
5.2.0.9? Wow, that's a lifetime ago...
thumbnail
Jason Roscoe, modifié il y a 9 années.

Junior Member Publications: 84 Date d'inscription: 23/10/08 Publications récentes
Anyone have any suggestions?
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Publications: 14914 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Besides updating to a more recent version?
thumbnail
Jason Roscoe, modifié il y a 9 années.

Junior Member Publications: 84 Date d'inscription: 23/10/08 Publications récentes
Yes :-). Why would an image cause a LAR to fail? We have narrowed this down a few times now that an image seems to cause the issue, and if we save the image locally and re-upload it to the image gallery, making no changes to the image, the LAR will then work.

Thanks!
thumbnail

It's hard to say. The version you're using is so old, it could just be a bug from that time that had since been resolved.