Forums de discussion

Social Office Updates?

Sam Kimery, modifié il y a 14 années.

Social Office Updates?

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 07/11/09 Publications récentes
I'm new around here, so forgive me if this is an obvious question.

Has there been any progress on Social Office? I'd love to use it, but the version available for download has (what I consider) a show stopper bug - the complete somewhat random loss of CSS formatting. I realize that Social Office is a beta, no problem with that, it just seems like a bug of this magnitude really prevents actual testing from being done.

If I'm missing the obvious, please let me know.

- Sam
thumbnail
Ryan Park, modifié il y a 14 années.

RE: Social Office Updates?

Regular Member Publications: 120 Date d'inscription: 28/08/07 Publications récentes
Hi Sam,

Unfortunately the version on the downloads page is the latest released version.

The issue has been resolved since. See http://issues.liferay.com/browse/SOS-201.

Some have found that shutting down and deleting the temp and\or the work directory then restarting has remedied the problem.
Sam Kimery, modifié il y a 14 années.

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 07/11/09 Publications récentes
Umm. Well, so that means that the current Beta release isn't suitable for testing. I was having to restart the server every 5-10 minutes. I'm mean, really, I'm glad its been fixed, but if you want feedback, testers need to be able to run social office for more than a few minutes at a time.

Will an update to the beta be released in the near future?
thumbnail
Ryan Park, modifié il y a 14 années.

Regular Member Publications: 120 Date d'inscription: 28/08/07 Publications récentes
Sam Kimery:
Umm. Well, so that means that the current Beta release isn't suitable for testing. I was having to restart the server every 5-10 minutes. I'm mean, really, I'm glad its been fixed, but if you want feedback, testers need to be able to run social office for more than a few minutes at a time.

Will an update to the beta be released in the near future?

Hi Sam,

Unfortunately I don't have a time line on when the next version of Social Office will be released. However, I'm pushing for this ASAP because of this exact bug.
bahadir Lord xx, modifié il y a 14 années.

Junior Member Publications: 47 Date d'inscription: 02/09/08 Publications récentes
hi

How I can fix the http://issues.liferay.com/browse/SOS-201 problem in my Social Office ? is there an easy way to do this ?

L