Forums de discussion

Users not available from 4.3 to 5.2

thumbnail
G R Rajesh Babu, modifié il y a 9 années.

Users not available from 4.3 to 5.2

Regular Member Publications: 161 Date d'inscription: 08/02/10 Publications récentes
Hi All,

I have upgraded the portal from 4.3.4 to 5.2.3 but users are not available in 5.2.3 version from 4.3.4. The organizations and User groups are available except the users but in USERS_table the users are available. Can anybody sugegst where it went wrong in the process. I used the following properties,

permissions.user.check.algorithm=2

jdbc.default.driverClassName=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

jdbc.default.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost/book?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8&useFastDateParsing=false

jdbc.default.username=book

jdbc.default.password=book

session.shared.attributes=org.apache.struts.action.LOCALE,COMPANY_,USER_,LIFERAY_SHARED_,KNOVEL_LIFERAY_SHARED_

session.enable.url.with.session.id=false

live.users.enabled=true
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 9 années.

RE: Users not available from 4.3 to 5.2

Liferay Legend Publications: 14919 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Reindex the search indexes and see if the users are available afterwards.
thumbnail

Regular Member Publications: 161 Date d'inscription: 08/02/10 Publications récentes
Hi David,

Can you please tell me how to re index the search indexes
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Publications: 14919 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
G R Rajesh Babu:
Can you please tell me how to re index the search indexes

I forget where it is in the list on the left (it's like Portal or System or something), but it has the memory gauges at the top and one of the available buttons underneath is connected to rebuilding the search indexes.
thumbnail

Hi David,

I did reindexing all the search indexes but it is the same.
thumbnail

Check the active flag on the user records.