Forums de discussion

problem regarding No configuration found. Configuring ehcache

Parth Prajapati, modifié il y a 9 années.

problem regarding No configuration found. Configuring ehcache

New Member Publications: 5 Date d'inscription: 22/12/14 Publications récentes
portal was working fine but when i tried to publish the ext-plugin using the eclipse IDE , the process of progress was stopped at the 50% , So i need to abort it.
After that whenever i tries to restart my server it start to showing the warning as below

06:23:08,754 WARN [localhost-startStop-1][ConfigurationFactory:284] No configuration found. Configuring ehcache from ehcache-failsafe.xml found in the classpath: jar:file:/home/azilen/Liferay/liferay-portal-6.2.0-ce-ga1/tomcat-7.0.42/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/ehcache.jar!/ehcache-failsafe.xml
06:23:26,888 ERROR [com%002eliferay%002eportal%002ekernel%002etemplate%002e%0054emplate%0052esource#vm.data][DiskStorageFactory:120] Disk Write of com.liferay.portal.template.CacheTemplateResource@c401d failed:
java.io.NotSerializableException: com.liferay.portal.velocity.LiferayResourceManager$LiferayTemplate
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1181)
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1541)
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:439)
at net.sf.ehcache.Element.writeObject(Element.java:851)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeWriteObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:988)
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1493)
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1429)
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1175)
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:347)
at net.sf.ehcache.util.MemoryEfficientByteArrayOutputStream.serialize(MemoryEfficientByteArrayOutputStream.java:97)
at net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory.serializeElement(DiskStorageFactory.java:399)
at net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory.write(DiskStorageFactory.java:381)
at net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory$DiskWriteTask.call(DiskStorageFactory.java:473)
at net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory$PersistentDiskWriteTask.call(DiskStorageFactory.java:1067)
at net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory$PersistentDiskWriteTask.call(DiskStorageFactory.java:1051)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
06:23:26,904 ERROR [com%002eliferay%002eportal%002ekernel%002etemplate%002e%0054emplate%0052esource#vm.data][DiskStorageFactory:120] Disk Write of com.liferay.portal.template.CacheTemplateResource@f71253df failed:
java.io.NotSerializableException: com.liferay.portal.velocity.LiferayResourceManager$LiferayTemplate
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at net.sf.ehcache.util.MemoryEfficientByteArrayOutputStream.serialize(MemoryEfficientByteArrayOutputStream.java:97)
at net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory.serializeElement(DiskStorageFactory.java:399)
at net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory.write(DiskStorageFactory.java:381)
at net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory$DiskWriteTask.call(DiskStorageFactory.java:473)
at net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory$PersistentDiskWriteTask.call(DiskStorageFactory.java:1067)
at net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory$PersistentDiskWriteTask.call(DiskStorageFactory.java:1051)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
06:23:27,089 INFO [localhost-startStop-1][BaseDB:484] Database does not support case sensitive queries
06:23:27,426 INFO [localhost-startStop-1][ServerDetector:119] Server supports hot deploy
06:23:27,429 INFO [localhost-startStop-1][PluginPackageUtil:1013] Reading plugin package for the root context
06:23:40,408 ERROR [com%002eliferay%002eportal%002ekernel%002etemplate%002e%0054emplate%0052esource#vm.data][DiskStorageFactory:120] Disk Write of com.liferay.portal.kernel.template.StringTemplateResource@2723a6b8 failed:

so I re install the complete package of the tomcat-portal, plug-in package
now my server get started and it is working fine but whenever i tries to request any page or any render event occurs in the portal
my console is getting the same log as above
need help
thanx in advance.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 9 années.

RE: problem regarding No configuration found. Configuring ehcache

Liferay Legend Publications: 14919 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Start over. EXT plugins mess with a lot and the only pure way to get them out is to start over.
thumbnail
Jack Bakker, modifié il y a 9 années.

Liferay Master Publications: 978 Date d'inscription: 03/01/10 Publications récentes
to date , I have never developed an ext plugin ; I am REALLY scared of such actually

but then perhaps I know Jack
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Publications: 14919 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
emoticon I know Jack too, he's a funny guy.

EXTs are nothing to be afraid of. There are certain situations where they alone can be used to solve certain problems. But you're right to avoid them unless you absolutely have to.
thumbnail
Jack Bakker, modifié il y a 9 années.

Liferay Master Publications: 978 Date d'inscription: 03/01/10 Publications récentes
"We scare because we care" .. I love that line from Monsters Inc. ; Thanks David
Parth D Prajapati, modifié il y a 9 années.

Finally I found the solution of this Problem I'm posting my answer below for others who are facing this problem right Now and don't want to start over

-->If you have published the EXT-plugins and you are facing this problem then you have to first undeploy the EXT for that refer the following Link below.
For Undeploy the EXT
-->Else
find the location of your portal-ext.properties and just change it name to whatever you want

Restart the Server
thumbnail

Parth D Prajapati:
Finally I found the solution of this Problem I'm posting my answer below for others who are facing this problem right Now and don't want to start over

-->If you have published the EXT-plugins and you are facing this problem then you have to first undeploy the EXT for that refer the following Link below.
For Undeploy the EXT
-->Else
find the location of your portal-ext.properties and just change it name to whatever you want

Restart the Server

Epic fail. This just removes the jar files built from the EXT but does not restore any of the xml files from the WEB-INF directory nor restore any of the JSP files. It's akin to changing one of the four flat tires on your car and driving away thinking the problem has been solved.

This is no answer and to anyone stumbling upon this thinking "Eh, I'll give it a try" you're looking at much bigger problems than you realize. Don't follow this guy's "solution" as it will just make things worse for you.

I tried this solution with 2 different system And It's work indeed.
At least it is a better solution then advising other not to try EXT Or Start Over
and you are talking about the JSPs , What about the plenty of web content you have created in the website using the template and structure , because when you start Over those will be Long Gone..

It's Worth trying then Start Over
thumbnail

Parth D Prajapati:
What about the plenty of web content you have created in the website using the template and structure , because when you start Over those will be Long Gone.

Wrong. Structures and templates are in the database, not in the EXT. Those and the content are not effected by starting over.

Starting over is the clean way to ensure that artifacts from the EXT plugin are removed from the system. Let me emphasize, it is the only clean way.

And honestly it is not the big deal that you say it is. You download a clean version of the portal, deploy your artifacts to it before configuring it. This way it uses it's own data directory and HSQL database, so it is completely isolated from your environment.

Once all of your plugins are deployed, you then shut down and point it at your current database and data directory, then start it up.

Nothing is lost, no critical data is messed with, but you still have a completely clean environment. You don't have to worry about what JSP might have been changed by the old EXT. You don't have to worry that one of the key XML files from ROOT/WEB-INF were modified or a jar library was changed. And it didn't cost you anything more than a couple of hours to download and deploy plugins.
Yashpalsinh Vala, modifié il y a 9 années.

New Member Envoyer: 1 Date d'inscription: 02/01/15 Publications récentes
Thank you Parth it worked for me, actually tomcat was also fetching portal-ext.properties from my backup folder too which was creating conflict between two files, so i just renamed portal-ext.properties in my backup folder and it worked fine. emoticon

Yashpalsinh Vala:
Thank you Parth it worked for me, actually tomcat was also fetching portal-ext.properties from my backup folder too which was creating conflict between two files, so i just renamed portal-ext.properties in my backup folder and it worked fine. emoticon

Anytime emoticon