Forums de discussion

/c/journal/view_article_content was blocked in Luminis Liferay

Gwowen Fu, modifié il y a 9 années.

/c/journal/view_article_content was blocked in Luminis Liferay

Expert Publications: 315 Date d'inscription: 27/12/10 Publications récentes
Hello,

Does anyone know how this link could be turned off for regular user and only available for admin user?

http://localhost:8080/c/journal/view_article_content?cmd=view&groupId=10180&articleId=11035

also Liferay.PortletURL.createRenderURL() was not able to create web content URL for regular user for the same reason.

We are using Luminis Liferay 6.1.20 EE and I need it to be available for all users.

Thank you!
Gwowen
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modifié il y a 9 années.

RE: /c/journal/view_article_content was blocked in Luminis Liferay

Liferay Legend Publications: 1902 Date d'inscription: 10/03/08 Publications récentes
You can't disable the link for non-admin users. But the URL does honor permissions. So if you don't want certain users to be able to view the web content, just remove the view permission.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 9 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 14915 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Samuel, note that Gwowen is stuck using Ellucian/Luminus (some sort of edu software or e-learning platform built on Liferay, I don't know all the details) so the normal Liferay rules may (or may not) apply.
Gwowen Fu, modifié il y a 9 années.

Expert Publications: 315 Date d'inscription: 27/12/10 Publications récentes
Thanks for the information. I will workaround the problem to return the web content instead. emoticon