Forums de discussion

Modifying jsp and java from eclipse

giri reddy, modifié il y a 8 années.

Modifying jsp and java from eclipse

Junior Member Publications: 61 Date d'inscription: 27/02/15 Publications récentes
I run ant task which packages and deploys portlet war into deploy directory of liferay for hot deployment. It takes time for build process and hot deployment. Is it possible to make Tomcat to load changes on either java or jsp so that I can referesh browser to see automatically? Appreciate if there is any link for setup. I used do Run on server from rational developer in websphere portal environment.
thumbnail
Jan Geißler, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: Modifying jsp and java from eclipse

Liferay Master Publications: 735 Date d'inscription: 05/07/11 Publications récentes
Take a look at:
http://zeroturnaround.com/software/jrebel/
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 8 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 6396 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
Apart from Jan's suggestion, you might want to try Liferay IDE (or Liferay Developer Studio if you're on EE) and check what it can do for you to automate this without the need to explicitly build/deploy
Venkata G, modifié il y a 8 années.

New Member Publications: 20 Date d'inscription: 29/01/11 Publications récentes
Jrebel is commercial product. Try this http://www.hotswapagent.org/ This is alternative to Jrebel and is open source project.
thumbnail
mohammad azaruddin, modifié il y a 8 années.

Expert Publications: 492 Date d'inscription: 17/09/12 Publications récentes
You can try JRebel social plan check here
thumbnail
Krzysztof Gołębiowski, modifié il y a 8 années.

Liferay Master Publications: 549 Date d'inscription: 25/06/11 Publications récentes
Hello Giri,
I've recently lead a dev.life webinar about how to use IntelliJ IDEA with JRebel and few other tools that together make Liferay development easier and more efficient. Maybe that will help you emoticon

But if you use Eclipse, then I think Liferay IDE may be the best for you (as Olaf suggested).

Regards,
KG