Forums de discussion

Why Asset Publisher won't show Microblogs Entry?

Gwowen Fu, modifié il y a 8 années.

Why Asset Publisher won't show Microblogs Entry?

Expert Publications: 315 Date d'inscription: 27/12/10 Publications récentes
Hello,

I have Social Office installed and placed Microblogs portlet and Asset Publisher on the same page . Asset Publisher is configured to display any asset type but it doesn't display the Microblogs entries. I don't want to use Social Office site or theme. Is it possible to show Microblogs entries in Asset Publisher?

Thank you!
Gwowen
thumbnail
Jan Geißler, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: Why Asset Publisher won't show Microblogs Entry?

Liferay Master Publications: 735 Date d'inscription: 05/07/11 Publications récentes
You have to modify the microblogs portlet and include an AssetRenderFactory etc.. Microblogs does not create Assets as far as i know.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: Why Asset Publisher won't show Microblogs Entry?

Liferay Legend Publications: 6403 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
Hm - in this case the implementation wouldn't be complete: AssetPublisher knows about Microblogs and offers them as a selection in the configuration. Just it shows nothing.

At first I assumed that the Microblogs would live in each user's scope, thus not be available in other sites (that are not user-specific), but even on personal Dashboards I can't get any Microblog to show up in AssetPublisher.

If I'm not missing anything it looks like a bug to me: I'd expect it to either not to be an asset (e.g. not be a content type that I can select in AssetPublisher) or to be fully working. The current behaviour is in between: Showing up, not working. Bad combination...