Forums de discussion

Asset Publisher - Include tags specified in the URL

thumbnail
Francesco Marangi, modifié il y a 13 années.

Asset Publisher - Include tags specified in the URL

New Member Publications: 9 Date d'inscription: 06/02/09 Publications récentes
I'm trying to load the content of an asset publisher with an AJAX call.

Tags should be specified dynamically in the call URL. I want to render the portlet in exclusive mode (by passing p_p_state=exclusive in the querystring), so that I can load the contents directly with jQuery with no DOM manipulation. Unfortunately, the querystring is ignored if I pass tags in the URL too. E.g.
http://mydomain/XXX/tags/TAG1/TAG2?p_p_id=101_INSTANCE_02mB&p_p_state=exclusive

I get the right assets, but i can't render the portlet in exclusive mode. Is there a way i can get this result? I was thinking of passing tags in the querystring, like
http://mydomain/XXX?p_p_id=101_INSTANCE_02mB&p_p_state=exclusive&tags[]=TAG1&tags[]=TAG2

Do I have to extend the asset publisher portlet or this behaviour is already available somehow? Thanks everybody!
thumbnail
Francesco Marangi, modifié il y a 13 années.

RE: Asset Publisher - Include tags specified in the URL

New Member Publications: 9 Date d'inscription: 06/02/09 Publications récentes
I was checking the source code of the asset publisher, and i found out that, before rendering, the portlet looks for a param 'tag' in the querystring. So

http://mydomain/XXX?p_p_id=101_INSTANCE_02mB&p_p_state=exclusive&p_p_lifecycle=0&tag=MY_TAG

yields all assets with the tag I passed in the querystring. It's not an array of tags though, but a single tag. This is actually fine for my current needs, but i was wondering if i can still pass a whole array of tags instead of a single one and render the portlet in exclusive mode. Hope someone can help me with this, thanks!
Michael Sacchi, modifié il y a 13 années.

New Member Publications: 3 Date d'inscription: 14/07/10 Publications récentes
Francesco,

did you manage to find a query string for multiple tags?

Also, I tried your solution in Liferay 5 and worked ok, but this doesn't seem to work anymore on Liferay 6.
Any insight on that?

Thanks - a fellow Italian Liferayer.
thumbnail
Miguel Saraiva Sampaio, modifié il y a 9 années.

New Member Publications: 24 Date d'inscription: 15/01/11 Publications récentes
Michael Sacchi:
Francesco,

did you manage to find a query string for multiple tags?

Also, I tried your solution in Liferay 5 and worked ok, but this doesn't seem to work anymore on Liferay 6.
Any insight on that?

Thanks - a fellow Italian Liferayer.

Hello Michael and Fracesco!

How do you guys manage to use Ajax in Asset Publisher portlets? The core ones, or with an hook? The pagination refreshes the entire page..

Thanks
Regards
Miguel - Not Italian but Portuguese emoticon
thumbnail
Adnan Yaqoob, modifié il y a 9 années.

Junior Member Publications: 36 Date d'inscription: 24/03/14 Publications récentes
Anybody able to pass tag param or append /tags/ in URL? I want to open pages from another pages passing tags either through /tags/ or tag param in URL so that the page behaves differently but not working. In case of /tags/ I can append to URL but the URL has to be generated dynamically

Adnan