Forums de discussion

Netegrity support

Marcelo Caldas, modifié il y a 16 années.

Netegrity support

New Member Publications: 22 Date d'inscription: 07/03/08 Publications récentes
Hi All,

I need to hook SSO security with a Netegrity policy server - we currently use Netegrity 5.5.

Can anyone point me to a how-to or some documentation on how to configure my Liferay app talking to netegrity?

Better yet if it's weblogic specific (if possible including how to deploy liferay on weblogic 8.1, which is my next step).

Thanks,

Marcelo.
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, modifié il y a 16 années.

RE: Netegrity support

Liferay Legend Publications: 1519 Date d'inscription: 07/08/06 Publications récentes
I don't think there is any hooks for netintegrity but it shouldn't be that hard to roll your own. Usually SSO solutions are hooked to Liferay with Liferay's AutoLogin hook.
See com.liferay.portal.security.auth.AutoLogin and com.liferay.portal.security.auth.CASAutoLogin
There are also AutoLogin hooks for Ntlm, OpenSSO and OpenID
james michael rush, modifié il y a 16 années.

New Member Publications: 11 Date d'inscription: 14/01/08 Publications récentes
we have managed to implement a netegrity SSO configuration in our development environment, hopefull this info is useful. I am not sure which part(s) of the process you need help with exactly, and can elaborate if you let me know where you get stumped.

installed liferay bundled with jboss (4.4.0)
installed and configured apache 2.0.63
installed netegrity siteminder webagent, integrated it with apache.
proxy to liferay from apache server (can use mod_jk or mod_proxy)
verified that the liferay application has access to the siteminder header values (SM_USER, etc) which identify the user (I used a snoop.jsp to show all server-side headers available at runtime)

Once this installation was completed, my developer did the following:

In the portal-ext.properties file, I defined an auto login hook for Siteminder as such:
auto.login.hooks=com.ext.security.auth.SiteminderAutoLogin

Than I created a com.ext.security.auth.SiteminderAutoLogin.java class in the ext-impl/src directories that would process the Siteminder token. Siteminder is putting a token in the HTTP headers that has information on how to login into Liferay. My SiteminderAutoLogin class is taking that token and logging the user into Liferay.
Marcelo Caldas, modifié il y a 16 années.

New Member Publications: 22 Date d'inscription: 07/03/08 Publications récentes
Awesome,

Is the SiteminderAutoLogin.java source code something that you could share?

thanks,

Marcelo.
Test Test Test, modifié il y a 15 années.

Junior Member Publications: 38 Date d'inscription: 21/03/08 Publications récentes
We have to do same setup. Can anybody provide some hints or code for SiteminderAutoLogin.java ?

Thanks
julia zinger, modifié il y a 15 années.

New Member Publications: 3 Date d'inscription: 12/04/07 Publications récentes
I'm also very interested in seeing the code that takes the netegrity token and logs into liferay. Can someone please share? Or maybe just let me know which method to call in liferay to log the user in? Thanks!
Chris Gebert, modifié il y a 15 années.

New Member Publications: 3 Date d'inscription: 14/10/08 Publications récentes
I have the SiteMinderAutoLogin implemented and working with Liferay 4.2.1. I will attach the code. Can anyone give me an idea of how to log the user out? The regular link takes you to /portal/login where SiteMinderAutoLogin logs you back in from the SiteMinder header.