Forums de discussion

How do I embed code in a page

Roberto Pagliari, modifié il y a 8 années.

How do I embed code in a page

Junior Member Publications: 70 Date d'inscription: 06/05/15 Publications récentes
I'd like to embed google calendar using the code they provide

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=etc....</iframe>

I know there is a calendar portlet in liferay but I don't wanna use it. Should I use iFrame or something else? I tried www.google.com for testing (with iFrame) and saw nothing (a blank page).
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: How do I embed code in a page

Liferay Legend Publications: 6403 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
Without knowing exactly what google suggests on embedding their calendar (you're not linking to "the code they provide") it's hard to answer. iframe might work if google allows it. You can use Liferay's calendar, but you don't want to. AFAIK there are components available that make Liferay's calendar talk to google in the background.
thumbnail
Patrick Wolf, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: How do I embed code in a page

Regular Member Publications: 127 Date d'inscription: 15/09/10 Publications récentes
Bear in mind that iFrames may be a security risk, e.g. clickjacking. On top of that, if your portal uses an SSL certificate, the pages on which you deploy an IFrame containing external content will show a warning in the address bar notifying that some content is not encrypted, which is scary for visitors of your portal who care about confidentiality and privacy.