Forums de discussion

Error while deleting an organization

thumbnail
khaoula mansouri, modifié il y a 8 années.

Error while deleting an organization

New Member Publications: 12 Date d'inscription: 22/10/14 Publications récentes
Hi guys,
We are using liferay 6.2 CE GA2, I tried to delete an organization, and since then, when I go to "Users and Organization" the server become unavailable.
This the error I got:

15:49:48,496 WARN [ProxyMessageListener:81] java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.IndexAccessorImpl.deleteDocuments(IndexAccessorImpl.java:138)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneHelperImpl.deleteDocuments(LuceneHelperImpl.java:339)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneHelperUtil.deleteDocuments(LuceneHelperUtil.java:301)
at com.liferay.portal.search.lucene.LuceneIndexWriter.deleteDocument(LuceneIndexWriter.java:76)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor600.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.proxy.ProxyRequest.execute(ProxyRequest.java:85)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.proxy.ProxyMessageListener.receive(ProxyMessageListener.java:51)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.InvokerMessageListener.receive(InvokerMessageListener.java:72)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.ParallelDestination$1.run(ParallelDestination.java:69)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$WorkerTask._runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:682)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$WorkerTask.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:593)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

Please can anyone help me.
Thank you in advance.
thumbnail
Patrick Wolf, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: Error while deleting an organization

Regular Member Publications: 127 Date d'inscription: 15/09/10 Publications récentes
Did you clear the database cache (Control Panel > Server Administration > Clear the database cache) after the deletion of your organisatiion? There is no reason why you should do it when deleting something but meta data of documents and other assets are stored in the database and for some reason there may have been some inconsistencies.

Then you can try to re-index (Control Panel > Administration > Reindex all search indexes).
Harsh Joshi, modifié il y a 8 années.

Junior Member Publications: 27 Date d'inscription: 28/01/15 Publications récentes
Restarting your server may help you
thumbnail
Patrick Wolf, modifié il y a 8 années.

Regular Member Publications: 127 Date d'inscription: 15/09/10 Publications récentes
It sounds to be Lucene which updates and looks for some indexes related to assets published in the deleted organisation. What is strange is that it is just a warning, so Liferay should still be working. It is not a servere error.
I am not sure that a restart may solve it.
Have you figured out where it comes from? This would be interesting to know.