Forums de discussion

To get Calender Event Details

Ronak Parekh, modifié il y a 8 années.

To get Calender Event Details

Junior Member Publications: 76 Date d'inscription: 06/04/15 Publications récentes
Hi All,

I want to fetch Event Title, Start Date, End Date, Time, Description of calendar portlet to display upcoming events.
How can I get details of event from calendar portlet which is out of the box portlet.
Please suggest any solution.

Thanks
Ronak Parekh
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: To get Calender Event Details

Liferay Legend Publications: 14916 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
It has a calendar service jar in it's WEB-INF/lib directory. You need to copy that jar to your WEB-INF/lib directory and declare it as a required deployment context in liferay-plugin-package.properties.

This is how you get access to the services and entities and you should be able to access everything you need.

Junior Member Publications: 76 Date d'inscription: 06/04/15 Publications récentes
Hi David,

Thanks for quick reply.
As you suggested, I already copy jar in lib and declared it required deployment contex in liferay-plugin-package.properties.
But I want to know which service should I use to get "Event Title, Start Date, End Date, Description..." of Calendar Portlet Event.
Please give any example.

Thanks
Ronak Parekh
thumbnail
Harish Kumar, modifié il y a 8 années.

Expert Publications: 483 Date d'inscription: 31/07/10 Publications récentes
you need to use CalendarBookingLocalServiceUtil service to get the calendar events details

HI Harish,

I am able to get title , description and time in controller.
Title and Description are store in xml format in db. But I can't fetch titles which are stored in xml format.
So how can I get titles which are store in xml format?

Thanks.
Ronak Parekh
thumbnail
Harish Kumar, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: To get Calender Event Details (Réponse)

Expert Publications: 483 Date d'inscription: 31/07/10 Publications récentes
Ronak Parekh:
HI Harish,

I am able to get title , description and time in controller.
Title and Description are store in xml format in db. But I can't fetch titles which are stored in xml format.
So how can I get titles which are store in xml format?

Thanks.
Ronak Parekh

you can pass the locale as parameter like

booking.getTitle(themeDisplay.getLocale());

HTH

Hi Harish,

I got it.
Thanks for Reply.

-Ronak Parekh