Forums de discussion

Need to Use Plugin SDK 6.2 GA4 Offline without internet

Gopal Satapathy, modifié il y a 8 années.

Need to Use Plugin SDK 6.2 GA4 Offline without internet

Junior Member Publications: 74 Date d'inscription: 28/07/15 Publications récentes
I want to use Plugin SDK 6.2 CE GA4 Ofline that is without internet connection.
I already have downloaded all the dependencies into the SDK in some other system and i want to use the same SDK for development with Liferay 6.2 CE GA4 Jboss bundle

When i try this i always land up with the attached gradle error as in the screenshot.

When i provide the gradle zip at the liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-Jboss\tools\gradle\gradle\wrapper location then now i am getting the following error.

[Console output redirected to fileemoticon:\AllNewLrayWS\.metadata\.plugins\com.liferay.ide.sdk.core\sdk.log]
Downloading file:/D:/LatestLiferay6.2Dev/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-Jboss/tools/gradle/gradle/wrapper/gradle-2.2.1-bin.zip
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Unzipping C:\Users\735987\.gradle\wrapper\dists\gradle-2.2.1-bin\1ofvki6kc9bdohanjxiy98vkg\gradle-2.2.1-bin.zip to C:\Users\735987\.gradle\wrapper\dists\gradle-2.2.1-bin\1ofvki6kc9bdohanjxiy98vkg
Parallel execution with configuration on demand is an incubating feature.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-Jboss'.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':classpath'.
> Could not resolve commons-codec:commons-codec:1.9.
Required by:
:liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-Jboss:unspecified
> Could not GET 'http://cdn.repository.liferay.com/nexus/content/groups/public/commons-codec/commons-codec/1.9/commons-codec-1.9.pom'.
> Connection to http://cdn.repository.liferay.com refused

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
BUILD FAILED
Total time: 14.388 secs

This is to note that i already have the downloaded ivy-cache that was created when i created the portlet in other machine.

I am stuck.. Please let me know how to come out of this.. i have attached the sdk i am using for reference.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: Need to Use Plugin SDK 6.2 GA4 Offline without internet

Liferay Legend Publications: 14916 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Gopal Satapathy:
I want to use Plugin SDK 6.2 CE GA4 Ofline that is without internet connection.
I already have downloaded all the dependencies into the SDK in some other system and i want to use the same SDK for development with Liferay 6.2 CE GA4 Jboss bundle.

Based on the error message it would seem that no, you have not pulled all of the dependencies and/or put them into the right place.

This is a new, modern world my friend, we no longer include all dependencies (and dependencies of dependencies, etc.) to our downloads. Since the world is wired, we can let the tools determine the dependencies and download them as needed.

You may have to plug the thing in for the initial build to function. After dependencies have been satisfied, unplug and you may be fine.
Gopal Satapathy, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: Need to Use Plugin SDK 6.2 GA4 Offline without internet

Junior Member Publications: 74 Date d'inscription: 28/07/15 Publications récentes
Thanks David for the reply and explanation.

Keeping that in mind only, i did the first build in a system with plugging the thing in for the initial build to function.

But this is my constraint this time that am not allowed to connect to any external system over the internet. only i can copy the pre-downloaded files from that system.

I presume this might not be the right way of doing the thing but any suggestion on this would be of a great help.