Forums de discussion

Display tags and assets from child page in Tag Cloud + Asset Publisher?

thumbnail
Joel Peltonen, modifié il y a 8 années.

Display tags and assets from child page in Tag Cloud + Asset Publisher?

Junior Member Publications: 28 Date d'inscription: 22/01/15 Publications récentes
Using Liferay 6.2 I have a parent site with a tags page. The tags page has the tag cloud portlet and an asset publisher portlet. By default the asset publisher shows all content from the parent site and after clicking a tag, all content tagged with the selected tag - images, blog posts, articles etc.

However, I need to display tags and their relevant content from the child sites as well! How can I do this? I have hooked the tag cloud and I can see that the tags come from the following:
if (showAssetCount && (classNameId > 0)) {
  tags = AssetTagServiceUtil.getTags(scopeGroupId, classNameId, null, 0, maxAssetTags, new AssetTagCountComparator());
} else {
  tags = AssetTagServiceUtil.getGroupTags(siteGroupId, 0, maxAssetTags, new AssetTagCountComparator());
}

I don't know where scopeGroupId or siteGroupId come from and I don't know how to include the child site(s). Also if I can do that, can I apply some similar change to the asset publisher, which is far more complex?