Forums de discussion

SEO

abhishek kumar, modifié il y a 8 années.

SEO

Regular Member Publications: 138 Date d'inscription: 17/08/15 Publications récentes
hi..
how to work on SEO in liferay...
Actually i had created a new site template , what is a next step...i want full knowledge
Step by Step....Anyone can fix this
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: SEO

Liferay Legend Publications: 6403 Date d'inscription: 23/09/08 Publications récentes
All we know is that you have a site template. The "O" in SEO stands for "Optimization", e.g. changing something that is somehow "suboptimal".

This means that you'll have to figure out what the "suboptimal" part is (e.g. which content doesn't get found as you like it, what's the criteria to improve its ranking and how much can we do there technically (e.g. on Liferay) vs. what's the responsibility of your content.

In order to point out things to optimize you might need to show us what you already have.
abhishek kumar, modifié il y a 8 années.

Regular Member Publications: 138 Date d'inscription: 17/08/15 Publications récentes
thanku sir,
but actually i am new to liferay...the thing is that i had created a template but dont know what is next step ..
from two days i am not getting any progress.....
before that i had done custom portlait itz working good
but dont know how to work on seo....i had to create any portlait ot anything else
thumbnail
Bijan Vakili, modifié il y a 8 années.

Expert Publications: 375 Date d'inscription: 10/03/09 Publications récentes
Question seems more SEO than Liferay; for which there's already a lot out there; just try Googling "website SEO."

As for Liferay SEO, there's quite bit; have you tried googling those terms as well? Per the Forum Guidelines, you should try that: https://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/572822

If you still cannot find, ask specifics.
thumbnail
Miguel Ángel Pau, modifié il y a 8 années.

Regular Member Publications: 172 Date d'inscription: 27/04/05 Publications récentes
I'm agree with Bijan, it seems to be more related to SEO than Liferay.
You need to begin with metas on administration pages UI at least.

I have some blog posts here www.miguelpau.es but.... in spanish! emoticon
thumbnail
Irfan Aloha, modifié il y a 6 années.

New Member Publications: 5 Date d'inscription: 04/12/17 Publications récentes
Right Miguel. The blog is difficult to understand right now for me.