Forums de discussion

DoASUserId Behavior

thumbnail
James Ovcarik, modifié il y a 8 années.

DoASUserId Behavior

New Member Publications: 8 Date d'inscription: 09/01/14 Publications récentes
Thank you in advance for your time. I have an odd situation where a redirect is appending doAsUserId to the url during a new user registration workflow. Is there a way to control that without removing the portal.impersonation.enable=true property? The oddity is that this behavior is different in Test versus Production domains, with the following values being the same.

auth.forward.by.last.path=true
auth.forward.by.redirect=true
locale.prepend.friendly.url.style=1
portal.impersonation.enable=true

Please see the localhost access log snippets below for further detail. I hope I have stated the question with enough facts. Please let me know if more information is needed.

Thanks,
Jamie

========== Test ===============
"GET /en/c HTTP/1.1" 302 -

========= Production ============
"GET /en/c?doAsUserId= HTTP/1.1" 302 -
thumbnail
Bijan Vakili, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: DoASUserId Behavior

Expert Publications: 375 Date d'inscription: 10/03/09 Publications récentes
What are the steps leading to redirect? Per the log, it seems only in the Prod; so I assume you have custom plugins; have you tried steps in plain Liferay install?
thumbnail

Thank you very much for the input. Yes, it is in Prod only where the code bases (war files) all the same with some customer code in the hook. I have recently tried clearing all the cache and indexes from the Server Administration console without much luck there either. The striking thing for me in the access log is it appears that the workflow is attempting to imitate a user with the doAsUserId. I was thinking this was limited to only Admins and was generally done through the admin console as well. Again, thank you for the time and I will keep the thread updated. Please feel free to offer any direction for research.

Thanks,
Jamie
thumbnail

Got it resolved, but not really sure the hows or whys. Appears there is some conflicts, bleed over, something, with the default projects that come with the Lifreay install. Once I removed the marketplace-portlet, portal-compat-hook, resources-importer-web, and welcome-theme from the webapps directory there was no more doAsUserId injection on the url. Go figure, we'll call it a feature emoticon. I hope this helps someone sometime. Big thank you for all tips I get from these forums as well.

Thanks,
Jamie