Forums de discussion

Short Term Relationship / association

Abhay Chaware, modifié il y a 10 années.

Short Term Relationship / association

Junior Member Publications: 36 Date d'inscription: 17/07/13 Publications récentes
Hi
I want to have some users associated with a custom asset, say a Microblog message or a news feed, so that only they would be able to view and act ( e.g. comment, reply, etc ) on the asset (i.e. a microblog message in this case). All these users may or may not be "connected" ( as in social connection ) but i want them to be able to 'collaborate' around this message/asset.

In other words, I want to create dynamic, short term user associations and whatever collaboration happens around this asset, remains within the users allowed to collaborate around it. A user can be part of many such short term collaborations at any given point of time. These collaborations would be dynamic in the nature, meaning these could be created and destroyed on-the-fly programatically .

I can see multiple options - sub-organizations , sites, user groups, but debating on what is the closest match to what i want to achieve ..

Any expert opinions ?

Thanks
Abhay Chaware, modifié il y a 10 années.

RE: Short Term Relationship / association (Réponse)

Junior Member Publications: 36 Date d'inscription: 17/07/13 Publications récentes
I was able to get around this using socialrelations.