Virtual LDAP Server EE
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- EE Only: Available to EE subscribers. Find out how to get a subscription.
Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) is an application protocol for accessing and maintaining distributed directory information services over an Internet Protocol (IP) network. This app exposes Liferay's user data store via the LDAP protocols. This allows third party tools to access Liferay user information (profile, roles, groups, etc) as if accessing an LDAP server.
This app installs as a Liferay service.
- LPS-47129 vldap-web returns duplicate results
- LPS-47337 Define a test classpath using ivy
- LPS-48897 LDAP compound search filter doesn't return expected results
- LPS-50043 Remove empty PortalUtil from portal-compat-shared
- LPS-52760 Add Gradle Wrapper to SDK
- LPS-53120 vLDAP throws NullPointerException when listing sites
- LPS-53123 vLDAP is unable to merge * filter constraint with existing filter constraint
- LPS-53620 vLDAP should be able to serve user portrait image
- LPS-53623 Update test cases for vLDAP to be aware of portrait image
- LPS-57128 Code Clean up in VLDAP and format source
- LPS-57942 Add support for knowing if a user has been deactivated
- LPS-58141 Multiple network interfaces not recognized
- LPS-58238 Thread local cache is not cleared in vLDAP
- LPS-58250 LDAPUtil.parseDate may fail if there are two or more millisecond digits
- LPS-58807 As a portal admin, I would like to have gender sync across vLDAP