- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
Past Versions Work With
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2
OpenSocial is a framework designed for creating applications, called gadgets that function on any social networking site that supports them. There are many existing gadgets available, and anyone can create their own gadgets. With this app, you can integrate any OpenSocial gadget directly into a Liferay page, and you can easily manage which gadgets are currently in use or available. You can also create your own OpenSocial Gadget using the Liferay's OpenSocial development environment. Gadgets can be integrated into your portal like a portlet to be added or removed by users as desired. The OpenSocial Gadget portlet also allows you to change the permissions for who can view or edit the portlet, as well as options to share the contents of the portlet, just like you can with any other Liferay portlet.
This app will appear in your Application menu once installed.
- LPS-43599 Plugins SDK Environment builder for 6.2 generates as "master" instead of 6.2.x
- LPS-40606 OpenSocial Gadget Publisher needs Bootstrap
- LPS-41300 OpenSocial Gadget Editor's TreeView errors when adding a new folder immediately after removing a folder.
- LPS-43589 Breadcrumb portlet configuration preview stops working after save
- LPS-43927 Remove plugins-security-manager-portlet from 6.2.x+
- LPS-43994 Open Social Gadgets does not export properly
- LPS-44451 IE7 does not handle trailing commas properly.
- LPS-44790 Deploying OpenSocial portlet results in "No servlet context name specified" exception
- LPS-44847 508 Compliance - Blog Portlet comments field is missing a label
- LPS-45092 Source Format A.io dataType and methods object property values
- LPS-45794 Comment field in Web Form portlet is too small on mobile devices
- LPS-46070 OpenSocial Plugin
- LPS-46304 Deletions are not properly tracked in the opensocial portlet
- LPS-46730 Implement Groovy scripting into build tasks
- LPS-46997 Plugins missing complete title's in control panel
- LPS-47019 OpenSocial Portlet
- LPS-49717 Always declare vars before inheriting XML in SDK if possible, so that the XML has access to those vars
- LPS-52760 Add Gradle Wrapper to SDK
- SOS-2228 Untranslated social office plugin titles
Customers Who Viewed This Also Bought