Course Format: Onsite
Advanced Developer Training extends knowledge of the Liferay APIs and Service Builder. Building on a firm foundation, you will explore some of the core APIs to integrate your application. Learn how to use workflow, the social networking API, and the search API among others. Customize your services with multiple data sources, custom SQL queries and more. This course takes strong fundamental knowledge to the next level, preparing your applications for the real world.
Portal Developer Training is a prerequisite for this course.
What You'll Learn:
By the end of the training, you should have an understanding of what Liferay has to offer out of the box including:
- Enabling user relationships with the Social API
- Extending the Asset Framework
- Getting your objects into workflow
- Making your objects searchable
- Building custom SQL queries in Service Builder services
- Use Service Builder to connect to other databases
- Export your data to a LAR
- Allow your applications to be staged
A Hands-On Approach
Liferay training is guided by the expertise of experienced Liferay trainers. You will benefit from their hands-on approach to enabling you to learn the material effectively and quickly. Through the many exercises interspersed throughout the course, you will learn to perform all of the functions yourself, which maximizes your ability to learn everything. Your trainer will be there to guide you all the way to success.