Test Engineer - Spain
Liferay is looking for a Test Engineer to join the Engineering team in Madrid, Spain. The position is for candidates who enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team, collaborating with the Product Management Team and Engineers from all around the world.
- Develop automated unit and integration tests for Liferay Portal, Liferay Social Office and Liferay Plugins and other Liferay products.
- Participate on the development of Liferay's testing infrastructure
- Work with product developers to integrate testing features into the development cycle
- When needed train developers and document best practices to achieve maximum quality.
- Experience as a Test Engineer
- Good skills in Java and testing frameworks (xUnit, TestNG, etc)
- Experience with white box testing and quality tools (Sonar, PMD, Checkstyle, Code coverage or related)
- Experience with Continuous Integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Hudson, etc.)
- Experience with software design related to unit and integration testing
- Ability to write clean and concise code
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and experience
Additional Valuable Requirements
- Good skills in UNIX systems administration
- Knowledge of software quality metrics (i.e. ISO-9126)
- CISA or ISTQB certificacion
More info about the position:
- Start date: June / July
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Duration: Indefinite Full time Employment ("Contrato Indefinido")