Fórumok

unable to upload using CKEditor

Vijay Mudivedu, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

unable to upload using CKEditor

New Member Bejegyzések: 20 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.07.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

I am uploading images using the Browser server link. The application pop-up window is pointing to "Browse Server" button option. There are no images under this folder. Where does the Browse Server Option point to? CK Editor
2. When I try to browse and create a folder under "ROOT" Director using CKEditor, I am not able to create a folder. I get a message "You do not have permissions".

Please advice the steps to upload images inside the message Wiki body.

VJ
thumbnail
Sergio Romero Zayas, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

RE: unable to upload using CKEditor

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 151 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.04.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
Vijay Mudivedu:
Hi,

I am uploading images using the Browser server link. The application pop-up window is pointing to "Browse Server" button option. There are no images under this folder. Where does the Browse Server Option point to? CK Editor
2. When I try to browse and create a folder under "ROOT" Director using CKEditor, I am not able to create a folder. I get a message "You do not have permissions".

Please advice the steps to upload images inside the message Wiki body.

VJ

I have a similar question.

The problem of CKEditor to upload a picture, is that the folder that appears by default is your root. Ideally, to modify this feature to specify a folder where you have permissions, for example, the folder of the repository of the community in which they're located at the time.

Excuse my English, I use Google Transleitor.

Sadly I have no solution to your problem, if someone lights up ... I also need help

http://www.liferay.com/es/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/10442506
thumbnail
James Falkner, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Moving thread

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1399 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.09.17. Legújabb bejegyzések
Moving thread to appropriate category.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Login as n Adminstrator and go to Control Panel. Select the Document and Media from the menu and create a sub-folder. Set the permission on this sub-folder to allow users to write.
thumbnail
Ahamed Sakir, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 129 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.08.22. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi ,
I am using LR 6.0.6. Created subfolder and gave permission in image gallery but still this issue is there while uploading image in WIKI through CKeditor.

Regards
Sakir
thumbnail
Tejas Kanani, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 654 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.01.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Ahamed,

Which permission you've given to sub folders ? Are you trying with which user(what all permissions it has) ?
Getting any error in backhand ?
Owen Burton, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzés: 1 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.08.13. Legújabb bejegyzések
I'm having the same difficulty. Is there a workaround?

how to lose stomach fat | how to lose fat | how to lose body fat
thumbnail
Ahamed Sakir, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 129 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.08.22. Legújabb bejegyzések
Still i am facing this issue for end user. Any body can help please...........

Regards
Sakir
con z, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzés: 1 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.08.10. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hitoshi Ozawa:
Login as n Adminstrator and go to Control Panel. Select the Document and Media from the menu and create a sub-folder. Set the permission on this sub-folder to allow users to write.

can I do that, logging in as administrator even if i'm only a member to be able to do the uploading of images? thanks.

New Member Bejegyzés: 1 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.10.08. Legújabb bejegyzések
I want to ask the same question... same doubt.
con z:
Hitoshi Ozawa:

can I do that, logging in as administrator even if i'm only a member to be able to do the uploading of images? thanks.

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 29 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.03.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
con z:
Hitoshi Ozawa:

The same problem here! Faceing this issue in the WebContent section!
thumbnail
Florian Huber, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 29 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.03.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello,

I have found out the problem!
If you get an full empty Resource Browser, check your Comunitity Assignments! My User wasn't assigned to any comunity so it wasn't possible to upload/use any Image or Document! Added the user to the Community and it worked properly!

greetings
Florian