Fórumok

Forward to a jsp in different portlet in different page

Raghuraman Balachandran, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

Forward to a jsp in different portlet in different page

New Member Bejegyzés: 1 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.07.11. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

Let's say I have a portlet called "Reports". It has the initial listing screen (when the portlet renders) where it lists the reports with a link on the report name. Clicking on the link will take the user to a "View Report Detail" jsp where he can view the report details. This "Reports" portlet is in a page called "Reporting".

Now, I have another portlet called "Search" in a different page called "Search". After the user does a search, it displays the search result with a hyperlink. On click of this link I want to navigate to the "View Report Detail" jsp of the "Reports" portlet in the "Reporting" page.

Is this possible? I understand that inter portlet communication is possible. I could forward to the "Reports" portlet initial listing screen directly specifying the portlet name in the portlet url tag. But I couldn't forward to the "View Report Detail" page. I already searched in the forums and couldn't find any related posts for this.

Is this supported in Liferay? Or is this a bad approach? Could you please give further directions on this?

Thanks and Regards,
Raghu
Denis Weigandt, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

RE: Forward to a jsp in different portlet in different page

New Member Bejegyzések: 11 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.07.01. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

I think I have the same problem here:

i have a portlet, where a user can search "images".
I would like to integrate the found images
within my own journal portlet(EXT_30). User click a button and there is a dialog with Search. After an image was found, user can integrate the image url into a article.

The problem - image search dialog calls an foreign action like /ext/mygallery/search
and journal portlet is in /journal/ struts path -> that's why i get an error

"You do not have the roles required to access this portlet."
Tomcat logs : The struts path /ext/mygallery/search does not belong to portlet EXT_30.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem ?

best regards
Senthil Lakshmipathy, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzés: 1 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.05.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello,

I am new to liferay. I have a similar scenario where i would like to redirect to a different portal page with iframe portlet.

I am able to redirect to a different jsp within the portlet in my processAction. i am extending mvcportlet
response.setRenderParameter("second.jsp");

I have created a new page "p3" page in my liferay site and dropped the custom iframeportlet, i have tried with

response.sendRedirect("https://localhost:7443/web/mysite" + "/p3");
in my mvc portlet process action method.

but i am getting an error
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Set render parameter has already been called.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated. pls help
Hiral Barot, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 17 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.01.03. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Raghuraman,

Search is your custom portlet right?