Fórumok

OpenSSO and redirect after Login using DefaultLandingPageActcion

Zach Smith, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

OpenSSO and redirect after Login using DefaultLandingPageActcion

New Member Bejegyzések: 7 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.08.30. Legújabb bejegyzések
I need to redirect my users to multiple landing pages depending on which role/group he/she belongs to. I am modifying DefaultLandingPageAction in the EXT environment to handle all my custom logic. I am also integrating Liferay with OpenSSO so I can achieve Single Sign On across many different web applications. All that works just fine, but the redirect does not happen. I have to specify a goto link in the OpenSSO login URL in the CtrlPanel and that is the link Liferay is using after login, which is the default /web/guest/home. I have set up a community and on this community I have 3 different pages that should show up depending on what role/group a user belongs too.

It seems to me that the Opensso login URL goto part is over writing my custom logic in DefaultLandingPageAction.
I have also set: auth.forward.by.last.path=true in portal-ext.properties

Any thoughts as to why this might be?

Thanks... Zach
thumbnail
Christianto Sahat, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

RE: OpenSSO and redirect after Login using DefaultLandingPageActcion

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 179 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2007.09.25. Legújabb bejegyzések
The problem could lie anywhere on your code.
It is better for you to use debugger to minimize your problem's scope, so you can report with more details.

For example, you can try to print your lastPath variable on your DefaultLandingPageAction

Check this wiki page on how to setup debugger using Eclipse
http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Eclipse
thumbnail
Brett Lewinski, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

RE: OpenSSO and redirect after Login using DefaultLandingPageActcion

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 54 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.05.04. Legújabb bejegyzések
Greetings Zach -

I am having a similar problem with OpenSSO and redirects. As soon as I turn OpenSSO on the redirects stop working, I turn OpenSSO off and it works. Anyhow just curious if you found a solution to this and got it working. Any info you could pass along would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Brett