Fórumok

Documentum Integration with Liferay

thumbnail
Vidya Sagar Padigela, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Documentum Integration with Liferay

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 49 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.05.20. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

I want to evaluate the integration of Document Library portlet with Documentum and I came to know it is a out of box solution in EE version. We are using 6.0 EE version and when I gone through the administration document it is mentioned that before integration we have to install the documentum-hook plugin. I'm not able to find the plugin Could anyone let me know where can I download the plugin.

Thanks,
Vidya
thumbnail
Christianto Sahat, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

RE: Documentum Integration with Liferay

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 179 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2007.09.25. Legújabb bejegyzések
You can ask Liferay where to download the plugin. AFAIK, EE version has its own plugins repository.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
FYI: The admin documentation states that's it's still experimental. Best to contact Liferay about it as Christianto replied earlier.

Before installing, however, please note that the documentum-hook plugin is only supported on Liferay Enterprise Edition, and is currently in an experimental stage, and may not be ready for production use.

http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.0/administration/-/ai/unbreakable-liferayvirtual-hostingto-infinity-and-beyondmultip-3
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1519 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.08.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
Liferay 6.1 will have a proper Documentum integration that allows you to mount cabinets from Documentum to Liferay and manage the documents from both Documentum and Liferay. In 6.0 the documentum hook was only used to store the document binaries to documentum but everything else was managed from Liferay.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Just for my knowledge since I don't know of any Documentum user in Japan, will Documentum hook be available in a community edition
in 6.1 or will it continue to be available in Enterprise edition.
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1519 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.08.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
It's going to be EE only. If I remember correctly there's some restrictions on who we can distribute it to i.e. you must have Documentum license.
Sam Shi, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 2 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.11.28. Legújabb bejegyzések
Mika,

Can I get it as part of EE trial? If yes, How?

Thanks,
Sam
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

You need to ask sales.
thumbnail
Ahamed Sakir, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 129 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.08.22. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Mika Koivisto,
If in case connection from documentum to liferay and documents are mounting on liferay successfully.
I have 2 qns...
1. Is it possible to download or export those files from document media portlet UI level in liferay itself....Please clarify .....
2. In Documentum having around 10GB datas are there. Will Liferay mounts successfully in Document media portlet?

Regards
Sakir.