Fórumok

Dynamic Data List war of liferay 6.1

Krishna Singh, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Dynamic Data List war of liferay 6.1

New Member Bejegyzések: 6 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.12.19. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi All,

Please provide me the war of Dynamic Data List of liferay 6.1 to download. So that, I can check the functionality and deploy into liferay 6.0 for checking the compatibility of this functionality into liferay 6.0.

Thanks & Regards,
Krishna
thumbnail
Dave Weitzel, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

RE: Dynamic Data List war of liferay 6.1

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 208 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.11.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
firstly this has nothing to do with the IDE so why post in this discussion.

secondly the dynamic data lists is new functionality built into 6.1, it is not a separate portlet and is not compatible with 6.0.

To understand its capability you need to download the 6.1 release candidate and use that to evaluate dynamic data lists and a lot of other new functions built in to 6.1.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 6403 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
Krishna Singh:
Please provide me the war of Dynamic Data List of liferay 6.1 to download. So that, I can check the functionality and deploy into liferay 6.0 for checking the compatibility of this functionality into liferay 6.0.

Please take the time to select the proper category to post this in - as this is no IDE issue, you'll raise the chance for an answer. However, when you download RC1, you'll see that Dynamic Data List is included in there.
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1123 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.02.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Moved this thread over to Liferay Portal > Installation/Deployment category.